Whats for tea tonight?

Had THE most delicious piece of Sea Bass. Never had it before and shall most definitely be having it again :gimi::gimi:
Had it with large salad and a few new pots. :D
Cadbury Light Choc Moussse for pud 3.5 syns according to new mag but on-line says 3. Will err on the side of caution. :D

omg just had the most yum tea lol .E/E day so had potato ash but with lamb mince with rosemary and thyme and loads of trees nom nom nom x

Reheating defrosted Bol as only me here to feed tonite :(. Will cook spaghetti/pasta to go with it

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Chicken & mushroom casserole with mashed jacket & butternut squash!

Attachments

• image-400093413.jpg
    image-400093413.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 65
just me tonight so im having wedges with 2 quorn sausages,2 quorn southern style strips and baked beans......nice green day comfort food!!!

omg just had the most yum tea lol .E/E day so had potato ash but with lamb mince with rosemary and thyme and loads of trees nom nom nom x

Aren't trees a little hard on the teeth? ;) haha :p

Mmm trees haha.

I had chilli..talk about thrifty, it's the same spag Bol I've had for 2 days on the trot with beans and chilli powder added ;)

No to be honest I used a colmans lamb hotpot mix! Just added lamb and sweet potato and onion plus loads of Rosemary and mint (dried) it was yummy!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tonight I finish work after hubby so he starts the tea. It will be mashed potato quorn burger for me, beefburger or battered fish for him and baked beans. Will have a mullerlight and some friut for afters.

I'm probably going to be harpooned for writing this (Warning:tasty food alert!) but I'm having my first treat since Christmas tonight and i'm too excited not to share! Spaghetti Bolognese and hot chocolate fudge cake with ice cream for pudding. I have waited so long for this!

Please don't kill me for bringing up the 'C' word lol!

Bit of a random tea- quorn southern style burgers, on wholemeal bap (heb), with hea. Low low, ketchup, baked potato & BBQ beans. Having a green day. Fruit intake will be made up with my strawberries & grapes at lunch.

Ive really been wanting pizza but don't want to give in to a shop one and I dont fancy the smash one so im going to experiment with lasagna sheets and make a lasagna-pizza :D

I was like that, didnt really like the sound of the smash pizza but I tried it and it was delicious...as long as you cook the smash for long enough! Try it, you'll like it ;)

Im having carvery with loads and loads of veggys yum yum

Tonight is Birdseye chicken burgers, WM roll (HE), sweet potato wedges, and large salad. Boring, but easy to whack in the oven and forget about for a wee while :)

baked potato with salad, beans and cheese

ooh you good girl! i always have to have something big for my tea lol, i can be good all day with veggies an things but tea time i have to have a big plate of food! xxxx

Back