Whats for tea tonight?

Cooked pork but it was off so couldnt eat it have to go out very shortly so had peas and chips 17 1/2 Syns gone like that. At least I hadnt eaten any syns yesterday so still on plan :)

Tonight I'm going to try and make the thai chicken cake/burger things out of the new extra easy cook book with a salad and a baked potato :)

I had Chicken stuffed with Laughing cow cheese, garlic and chives, wrapped in parma ham (0.5 syn) SW chips topped with cheese to make up my HeA with the laughing cow cheese. With a side of homemade coleslaw wit lighter than light mayo (1 syns worth)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Going to try mushy pea curry (with baked beans - usually just have tomatoes) with SW chips & loads of salad

How was it Funky Monkey? Am planning the curry tomorrow and have beans & peas in larder. Never tried it before
X

Rump steak with all fat chopped off and grilled and an enormo salad. Had a mad meat craving, havnt had a steak in yonks...was devine.

Pork casserole (slow cooker) with dry roasted pots and lots and lots of cabbage - warming and delicious!

So juicy mixed herbs - it was AMAZING!! Had it with loads of carrots, broccoli and green beans with a jacket potato as a HeB

What's So juicy mixed herbs princessnicky?

Twinkle - u will find it with all the packet mixes in the supermarkets. Its a bag that u put your chicken in and sprinkle the spices on and cook. The chicken comes out so tasty and so juicy! Lol they do paprika flavour, garlic, mixed herb and sweet and sour. They rsng between 4-5.5 syns so served between 4 ( or 2 in my case, its not to bad synwise)

TwinkleToes2day said:
How was it Funky Monkey? Am planning the curry tomorrow and have beans & peas in larder. Never tried it before
X

It was nicer than I thought it would be! Good way to get plenty of SS in before WI lol x

Back