Whats for tea tonight?

Tonight I'm doing a "shove it in the oven and eat it when I'm ready" meal :D

What's actually in it and what have you sprinkled on top?

I have Chantenay carrots, new spuds, onions, beef toms, garlic, mushrooms, (add chicken pieces or diced gammon if liked) I then add a glug of balsamic vinegar, some torn basil leaves, then a twist rock salt, black pepper and dried oregano over the top

Delish :D Thanks WelshCake ;)
btw, your creepy crawly bug gives me the willies, haha :argh:

Going to have chicken thighs in S W bbq sauce and syn free chips and mushrooms. Cant wait, yum. Oh then strawberries and yoghurt for afters, then prob a banana sliced up with cinnamon sprinkled in it and a good squirt of low fat anchor cream. How this girl lives it up of a Saturday night!!!! lol

I'm going to make the smash pizza with chips and beans I think. I have a real strong cravaing for a Indian takeaway which I'm trying my best to ignore!!

steamed cod & SW chips with Petit pois, followed by strawberries and ww cream and am going to have a mixed salad in a moment.

Had a Lully dinner tonight on EE
Asda lamb shank (1syn) new red potatoes, processed peas, spring greens, carrots, swede and cauliflower.....for afters, about an hour or so later -
1 Asda meringue nest (2.5) 2 tbsp squirty cream (0.5) and loads of strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and blueberries - yum, yum, yum

Have my in-laws over.

Gonna make Pork Burgers, SW Chips & Salad (buns for the non-dieters)

And

Fruit Salad & the 1/2 SYN Roulade - but will need to make 2!!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Had a Lully dinner tonight on EE
Asda lamb shank (1syn) new red potatoes, processed peas, spring greens, carrots, swede and cauliflower.....for afters, about an hour or so later -
1 Asda meringue nest (2.5) 2 tbsp squirty cream (0.5) and loads of strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and blueberries - yum, yum, yum
Hi there, which lamb shank did you have for 1 syn? Just curious, as the one I have in Asda is the Extra Special one in garlic and rosemary gravy, and thats free.

Back