Whats for tea tonight?

Birdseye salmon with a lovely big salad. Having stewed rhubarb with muller yoghurt after :D

Salmon, new potatoes, mangetout, green beans, carrots, curly kale and any other veg knocking about :)

Chicken, Bacon and mushroom risotto, with side salad (and a hungry dog!)

Lexie.jpg

risotto.jpg

Mr_Zaz
Mr_Zaz

I had a huge salad this evening....
mixed leaves, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, carrot, mixed pickles - beetroot, onions, gherkins and cauliflower, hardboiled egg, cockles, sardines in tomato sauce, ham, HEA chesse, and HEB minted new potatoes...... WOW tasty
Think about afters later maybe

Attachments

• Image0363.jpg
    Image0363.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 110
Just had quorn mince 'fried' with spring onions & Ginger, stirfried vegetables with extra carrot, pepper & mushrooms thrown in served with egg noodles (was concerned I'd end up eating the full block I cooked but kids decided to pinch half of them straight from the pan lol)

Tomorrow is quorn chilli (with baked beans & kidney beans) served with SW chips and grated cheese - yum!!!

SW BBQ! mmmmmmmmmm photos in my diary :)

Had frylight roasties, roast beef and veg yum

Southern style quorn burgers (2.5) in a wholemeal roll (heb) with 2 slices low low (hea) and 1 tbs ketchup (1) with baked potato and 57g tomato & basil Philly (hea). Felt a bit extravagant and not like a diet meal at all!!

Back