Whats for tea tonight?

Jayne25 said:
Butternut squash x

Oh yeah - silly me ;)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Funky monkey said:
Mushy pea curry with stirfries vegetables - I know it sounds minging and it probably will be but am struggling for ideas till shopping tomorrow :) plus I haven't had enough fruit & vegetables today...

Change of plan...decided to have SW chips, baked beans & cheese (HExA) couldn't be bothered with cooking

SW chips with 2 eggs and 1tbsp brown sauce, mmmm

A ginormous cod fillet and half a plate of veggies - aubergine, courgette, red/green/yellow peppers, mushrooms & onions stir fried then added tinned tomatoes, garlic, basil, oregano, s & p with lowlow cheese sprinkled on top (hexA) and a small wm roll (hexB). T'was utterly delicious.

Followed it with chopped banana with sweetened total greek yogurt with a treat size flake (4 syns) crumbled on top. ummmm ummmm. :D

SW smash based pizza with SW chips

Photos in diary xxx

This evening I had homemade burgers with roasted veg - 0 syns :) should have added sw chips though

Am off work today so have time to cook nice dinner. Goin to do swordfish stuffed with feta (hea) and spinach, baby potatoes and loads of veg

Tonight we're having a very posh cut of roast beef with plenty of veg, some crispy SW roast potatoes and gravy. Yorkshire puds for OH and Mum as they're not on SW

I dunno what to have yet, and I've been thinking about it all day!! Had a rather synful weekend so I'm looking for something superfree superspeed that isn't soup lol. Might do a bean lasagne type thing, depends how much time I have...

Have no idea but need to up my superfree foods today so either something with salad or a big fruit salad after.

Going for chicken & stirfried vegetables - back on red days for the rest of the week thank goodness :D I love RED!

Well! I should have had my superspeed soup for lunch in work. But someone was buying cakes to cheer us up. ... I DECLINED!!! :-o but they said I had to at least have a sandwich. So I ended up with a TESCO low fat BLT.... haven't the foggiest how many syns or if I can get away with malted bread on my HEB. I've just got home and had my soup. Haven't decided in tea yet. But considering chicken Kebabs with peppers onion and mushrooms with salad and SW chips ;-)

Tandoori Salmon, probably with salad now as it is so hot here !!!!

Back