Whats for tea tonight?

Chicken bacon and tomato pasta with side salad.

Picture 1 - Evening meal fry up free on EE and 1 HEB for the bread

Picture 2 - Szechuan chicken stir fry 1.5 syn of EE per serving

Picture 3 - Jerk chicken kebab with salad and SW chips free on EE (although I had E/E light Mayo on the side) and 1 HEB for the pitta

Picture 4 - SW KFC style chicken pitta kebab with SW chips, salad and corn on the cob free on EE(I wouldn't count breadcrumbs as it's so minimal) and 1 HEB for the Pitta and Mayo is optional.

Attachments

• image-3439600702.jpg
    image-3439600702.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 68
  • image-3189454790.jpg
    image-3189454790.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 72
  • image-3339819681.jpg
    image-3339819681.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 73
  • image-2442399521.jpg
    image-2442399521.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 77
More mushy pea curry :D

I tried the creamy pasta bake from the SW website. (It was GORGEOUS. Even my OH said so and my daughter loved it too.)Had it with a big salad. V Nice.

Going round a friends for a BBQ

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thur tea - was pitta pizzas n wedges green day
Fri tea - was chicken fried rice extra easy day
tonights tea - is big pieceof salmon, sugarsnap peas and HEB new potatoes followed by raspberries n sweet quark

I'm staying with my BF's family in Wales for Easter so I don't really know what I'm having. But they know I'm eating healthy so hopefully I'll not be too annoying when I refuse wine... or chocolate... Sigh. Lol. But I'm determined for at least a loss this week!

Chicken curry, apple chutney & spinach rice ( recipe from an old magazine) it sounds yum, just hope it is :)

eanceoil said:
I'm staying with my BF's family in Wales for Easter so I don't really know what I'm having. But they know I'm eating healthy so hopefully I'll not be too annoying when I refuse wine... or chocolate... Sigh. Lol. But I'm determined for at least a loss this week!

Good luck for WI - and enjoy your long weekend break

smoked haddock......with big salad,lettuce,spinach leaves,tomatoes,2 hard boiled eggs,pickled onions.

hollys nan said:
Our sounds nice that, how do you do it?
This us the recipe I have used and I have used chicken and put it all in at the same time just had a little taste of the sauce it's so yummy nice and sweet I can't take the credit I'm afraid I got this recipe of here :)

I made it in a slow cooker.

Serves 3-4

Ingredients

175ml carton of pasatta
10 tbsp sweetener (I used canderel)
7-8 tablespoons of malt vinegar
1 red pepper - sliced thinly
1 orange pepper - sliced thinly
1 teaspoon garlic granules
1 large onion - chopped or sliced
3/4 pint veg stock made with 2 veg oxos
1/3 of a fresh pineapple
3/4 bag quorn chicken style pieces

Method

Into your slow cooker place the pasatta, vinegar, sweetener, garlic granules and stock. Stir to mix thoroughly.

Add in sliced red and orange peppers and onion.

You can add the pineapple at this stage but will have to syn it and I don't know how many syns it would be...but what I did was just add it at the end on top of my sauce and mix it in, so it's not cooked but warmed by the sauce and should be syn free.

Cook on low for about 3 hours then turn up to high for an hour or two.

After 4-5 hours add in your Quorn pieces. Can add them in frozen and cook on high for another hour or two.

Back