Whats for tea tonight?

Chicken thighs with nandos lemon and thyme rub, asparagus wrapped in parma ham (1.5syns), salad with anchovy stuffed green olives (2 syns per 8) and parmasan cheese (hex a) in the oven now - can't wait!

Are tins of ratatouille free on original days please?
x

Ooh can I have the recipe for the mousse? That sounds lovely :) x

It turned out good, i just disolved a sachet of hartleys sugar free jelly 1 1/2 syns in about 150ml of boiling water and when cooled a bit mixed with a tub of fat free fromage frais, i added some sweetener to taste and a few drops of lemon flavouring (not the one that has oil in the ingredients as you would have to syn that). I divided into 4 ramekins and chilled. Really refreshing and not bad for 1/2 syn each.

It turned out good, i just disolved a sachet of hartleys sugar free jelly 1 1/2 syns in about 150ml of boiling water and when cooled a bit mixed with a tub of fat free fromage frais, i added some sweetener to taste and a few drops of lemon flavouring (not the one that has oil in the ingredients as you would have to syn that). I divided into 4 ramekins and chilled. Really refreshing and not bad for 1/2 syn each.

Also very yum, you could make your crystals up to half pint of boiling water then mix in a muller light yogurt (instead of water) and leave to set as normal :D

i had pork loin (all fat cut off) dipped in an egg and then coated in dry stuffing, popped in the oven and then baked. Yum. had it with sauerkraut, brocolli and gravy. delish

nothin in this house tonight - were bad today im afraid......how many sins in a double whopper with large fries and full fat fanta.....followed by chilli cheesy bites ummmmm????

Steak, chips and salad... when I can be bothered to move, LOL!

Egg chips and ham nom nom

Steak with spicy butternut squash fries, roasted med veggies and "fried" mushrooms! Mmmmmmmmm

Tesco lamb shanks, roast potatos (made with fry light of course), grilled leeks and tonnes of broccoli and carrots. Was amazing. I've made noodles, peppers, onions and spinach for lunch at work tomorrow.

Me and hubs are having "date night" and going to our favourite restaurant, so tonight is going to be a great tea yet bad tea SW wise!!

Barsi said:
Me and hubs are having "date night" and going to our favourite restaurant, so tonight is going to be a great tea yet bad tea SW wise!!

Ah sounds lovely. Hope ye have a great night :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am thinking about making my own burgers extra lean mince oninons garlic and sw wedges Exuse me am new today so don't know if am doing this ryt lol

Back