Whats for tea tonight?

I had chilli (extra hot, with mushrooms, loads of peppers, etc.) but had it served over a bed of spring greens instead of rice. Delicious.

juicygooseface said:
i knew it was lol my lil girl loves it too, but she doesnt like mummys version :( lol xxx

Do you want my recipe?

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

SW chips with pork escalopes in sw bbq sauce and ratatouille

Had lemony prawn risotto in the end. Twas really yummy!

Shrimpy said:
I don't know! I have prawns and was planning on a Red day, but all I can think of making with prawns is risotto, curry or stir fry all of which require non-Red day stuff! Plus I have no stir fry veggies! Any ideas wonderful people out there?! What can I make that will be tasty and filling but using prawns?

SW PRAWN PROVENCAL
Serves 4 Red Day 1.5

1 onion
3 garlic cloves
Frylight
1 tblsp Tom purée
142ml White wine
681g Tomatoes
1 Bouquet Garni
681g Raw Prawns
Salt & Pepper

Finely chop inion & garlic . Place in a hot frying pan sprayed with frylight & cook for 2 minutes.
Stir in tomato purée & wine, bring to the boil & simmer for about 10 minutes until reduced & syrupy.
Peel & chop the tomatoes & add to pan with bouquet Garni & seasoning to taste. Continue to cook about 5 minutes until pulpy
Add the prawns , bring back to the boil & simmer for 1-2 minutes or until the Prawns are pink and cooked through.

Serve immediately with green vegetables eg Green Beans

I have mine with a jacket

Kx

Pasta with sauce made of tanned toms, 2 cougettes, a paper onion and chicken with LOADS of chili added. Was lovely and enough for lunch tomorrow.

had tea and now im gonna have a load of strawberries and grapes covered in ww desert yogurts for half a syn they are really yummy :) xxx

MrsHainsworth2b said:
Grrrr chicken wasnt defrosted so had home made burgers with a babybel light in the middle sw chips beans and loads of onion and mushroom, it was delicious waiting for it to go down then we will have fruit salad xx

I had pretty much the same, except I had peri peri on my chips, and an onion, courgette & mangetout stiryfry instead of beans

juicygooseface said:
had tea and now im gonna have a load of strawberries and grapes covered in ww desert yogurts for half a syn they are really yummy :) xxx

They are free hun (the dessert yogis)

Kx

They are free hun (the dessert yogis)

Kx

Love it when this happens ;)

I had SW quiche and chips with loads of pickles/beetroot.

Joanne24 said:
Love it when this happens ;)

I had SW quiche and chips with loads of pickles/beetroot.

Eh ?

Kx

When you have been syning something then someone tells you its free lol!

Grrrr chicken wasnt defrosted so had home made burgers with a babybel light in the middle sw chips beans and loads of onion and mushroom, it was delicious waiting for it to go down then we will have fruit salad xx

Were you in our house tonight? Exactly the same happened to me - chicken not defrosted so made same as you. (Popped into Tesco after work to look at camping gear and went round to look at the reduced counter for any bargains and I snagged 8 pkts of extra lean mince reduced to £1.79 each!!!!!!! Would have bought more but didn't have a basket or trolley so couldn't carry them. :D Good job I cleared out my chest freezer last week, lol)

Pasta with sauce made of tanned toms, 2 cougettes, a paper onion and chicken with LOADS of chili added. Was lovely and enough for lunch tomorrow.

What's a paper onion? (and I hope those tomatoes had been using at least a factor 15 :D ;) )

auntynet said:
Were you in our house tonight? Exactly the same happened to me - chicken not defrosted so made same as you. (Popped into Tesco after work to look at camping gear and went round to look at the reduced counter for any bargains and I snagged 8 pkts of extra lean mince reduced to £1.79 each!!!!!!! Would have bought more but didn't have a basket or trolley so couldn't carry them. :D Good job I cleared out my chest freezer last week, lol)

What's a paper onion? (and I hope those tomatoes had been using at least a factor 15 :D ;) )

Love this haha ;-) x

Tonight on a red day had the infamous lamb kebab with 1 HEB asda pitta and BNS chips( though they weren't quite cooked enough :eek:( ) and loads of fried onions nom n then OMG was given some rhubarb.....now not had this since i was a kid and it was bloody gorgeous! just stewed it in a bit of water and sweetner and had it with a banana n custard muller......200g it a lot for 0.5 syns Have another portion to have on nights later yum yum x

Back