Whats for tea tonight?

pitta pizza using heb and hea,syn free tom mix,red onion and mushrooms with baked new potatoes and baked butternut squash cubes.

I'm having home made cottage pie (made whilst I was making beef stew for my OH, who loves the thick fat around beef, I left it on for him which means I wont be partaking) and broccoli spears and broadbeans nomnomnom :) And I have about 12 syns left :) :angel09: So I'm gonna sit and watch Corrie with a curly wurly and a cup of tea (with sugar) ~ can't wait ~ what's the time???? :D

im making chicken curry with tons of mushrooms and onions with sw chips, extra easy day for me today. doing curry with maykway curry powder 4 1/2 syns for 28g but was dying for chinese curry so this is closest with least syns i think lol x

Ate out at Spud-U-Like - jacket spud , baked beans & cheese

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Having Arabian baked trout, noodles and loads of veg. :)

Oh my god I didn't think there was any spud-u-like places left,I was only talking about them the other day!!!!!

Tracy831 said:
Oh my god I didn't think there was any spud-u-like places left,I was only talking about them the other day!!!!!

Yes- at Bluewater- Nom Nom Nom

Sadly before we went last time I had to look at which restaurants would be safe to eat in as it was early SW days

Kx

Have had a bit of a blow out this weekend (alcohol mostly) so tonight for tea we're having a VERY healthy chicken salad with one chicken breast each and the rest superfree salad!
OH has got sticky toffee sponge thing with custard for afters but I'm going to resist :D

Well I had good intentions I had a BBQ made sw burgers and chicken kebabs and salad and hxb wholemeal roll with hxa cheese then an extra roll which wasn't to bad then I had two sausages they were scrummy but I'm thinking I'm way over my syns with 6 for a roll then two thick sausages!!! And a glass of wine oh dear plus tomato ketup

Had sw spag bol with a huge side salad and 2 naughty slices of garlic bread.....now i'm craving chocolate!

I also had SW spaghetti Bol, was lovely!!

Back