Whats for tea tonight?

dinner

Im having ww lasagne and a huge salad :eek:

On a red day (and using both HExBs on Cereal/cereal bars) I have had: Steak with med roasted veggies, Stuffed mushroom, carrots and cabbage. Delish! :)

Can't wait for my tea already!!!!! on a green day so having a massive veggie omlette oozing with 42g light cheese with sw chips n beans nom nom nom

SW donner kebab, salad, homemade coleslaw & pitta bread (hopefully) x

Funky monkey said:
SW donner kebab, salad, homemade coleslaw & pitta bread (hopefully) x

Mmmmmmm my favourite !!

We are having Mushroom & Meat Lasagne but this time with a real cheese sauce ( gonna SYN the packet mix I bought)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My 11yr old is cooking again and he is making "cheese burger " pasta bake with salad and xtra veggies for me,and I will have the cheese as my hexa and the mince as my hex b :)

Quorn sausage stir fry with synned rice noodles for me - yum.

Baked spiced chicken ( from the 100 free original recipes book) lots of veg maybe some Sw wedges as my hex b.

Salmon fillet HEB cooked on the BBQ with new potatoes cooked in the actifryer with olive oil and garlic and a salad. Might have some feta cheese or goats cheese too. X

Chicken fillet burger with all the trimmings, potato salad and salad. Using my he a and b for the bap and cheese. Really craving some nasty food so hopefully this will help my cravings but I will still be completely within plan. Gotta love sw!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I haven't decided as am off out for dinner as it's our 2 year wedding anniversary today :love047:

Oooh! Enjoy! :D And Congrats!

im having pastabake tonight using ragu (6syns) cos i dont have enough passatta :( but will add my cheese hexa and either a tin of sweetcorn or some broccolio,carrots and sweetcorn. im having a green day but doing 1/3 superfree as im feeling fat today :( :( xxxx

Back