Whats for tea tonight?

bunnylovesalan said:
I am having potatoe skins filled with mashed potatoe cheese and chive accompying a salad with carrots and humous

Sounds yum!!! Love potato skins!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i'm having chicken breast wrapped in ham, with roasted new potatoes and roast peppers and carrots :] all done with frylight of course! then i'll have a couple of ice pops for desserts - superfree!

x

which ice pops r they gracie? mmmmm love ice pops lol xx

I'm gonna have a bash at diet coke chicken and noodles.... OODLES of noodles! Lol

Peppered chicken steaks (from Joe's), new potatoes and veg. Pineapple for pudding. Can't wait - I'm starving :)

lamb escalopes with s/w chips (covered in balsamic vinegar!) and a birdseye veg steam bag! Very boring but i'm too tired to be creative tonight!

Lamb steaks with humous new potatoes (BBC Good Food modified recipe!) YUM!

Spicy Sausage Pasta - delicious !

Kx

Cheating tonight as hubby working late and i can't be bothered just for myself. Having a cheese and broccoli pasta and sauce with extra broccoli and frylighted mushrooms and onion stirred in at the end :)

Spicy Sausage Pasta - delicious !

Kx

ooh sounds yum! im dying to make something with sausages, like a nice pastbake or something xx

Sirloin steak fajitas (its my birthday), no wraps, just served with half fat creme fraiche & homemade gaucamole........but just off to pub for a little drinkette!!!

juicygooseface said:
ooh sounds yum! im dying to make something with sausages, like a nice pastbake or something xx

It is Soooo nice . Made with Joes sausages (give them back - lol) . I froze this half so can have a lazy cooking day!

I had a baked potato with cottage cheese, 2 tomatoes, beetroot and pickled onions.

Tea out tonight.

Had a Tuna Nicoise - I succumbed to a little salad cream on it - I'm not a dressing fan. i removed the olives (yuk) and synned the tuna as on a green day.

Bloody hell - just checked the dressing syns - wow. Just as well I'm not struck.

Quite a good damage limitation meal - considering I wasn't intending to eat out and hadn't planned for it.:innocent0002:

6 wholewheat crackerbread (HE B) 42g low low (HE A) and 2 slices ham

I'm going to have a crustless quiche with rice and veg.
:)

Back