Whats for tea tonight?

Hot Pot!! With Celeriac mash, swede chips and brocilli

Attachments

• Hot Pot.JPG
    Hot Pot.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 66
Mustard Glazed Pork Medallions with SW fried mushrooms , BNS chips and a side salad ( if I can fit it in)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm going to try the doner meat recipe tonight, mmm looking forward to it, hope it tastes as nice as people say :D

oo let me know how it goes please. I'm meant to be making it on Saturday night. The inlaws are coming and FIL is a kebab conosseur so I'm a tad scared!

Tea tonight is quiche and salad, that's if I can get hubby to get off his bahookey and go out to vote before it's too late :mad:

Beef madras curry (home made) in slow cooker - mmmmmmmmm

I am having a proper craving for chilli pasta and since I took mince out the freezer last night, that's what I'll be having, assuming Asda doesn't tempt me into something else in the meantime!!

oo let me know how it goes please. I'm meant to be making it on Saturday night. The inlaws are coming and FIL is a kebab conosseur so I'm a tad scared!

Tea tonight is quiche and salad, that's if I can get hubby to get off his bahookey and go out to vote before it's too late :mad:

This was delicious, it felt naughty eating it, like a real takeawa but not as greasy. i had sw chips, salad and pitta and garlic mayo - very nice indeed, think i''ll try the 'kfc' chicken tomorrow xx

:D

Fish from the chippy with batter removed :)

This was delicious, it felt naughty eating it, like a real takeawa but not as greasy. i had sw chips, salad and pitta and garlic mayo - very nice indeed, think i''ll try the 'kfc' chicken tomorrow xx

:D

You're definitely a girl after my own heart! That's on our menu for Sunday :giggle:

yeah, i don't see why not! I've read a few people using the steak/beef mince and said it was lovely. I personally hate turkey mince. You couldn't pay me to eat it :yuk: but give it a bash and see :)

Pork steak, mashed potato, roasted BNS, roasted red onion wedges, green beans and gravy.

Couldn't stand BNS but roasted it's niiiice

yeah, i don't see why not! I've read a few people using the steak/beef mince and said it was lovely. I personally hate turkey mince. You couldn't pay me to eat it :yuk: but give it a bash and see :)

Not keen on turkey mince either smells dirty raw and is bitty cooked.

quorn chicken dippers with bbq beans and sw chips tonight :) one of my favourite green day meals :D xxx

Back