Whats for tea tonight?

2 very lean lamb steaks griddled with baby sweetcorn, sugar snap peas, carrots and broccoli, followed by melon....... :D

Quorn Lasagne and cauliflower and broccoli :) mmmmm

Mixed meat platter (sausages, marinated pork and steaks & king prawns) all cooked on the BBQ with salad on the side. The house is slowly filling with smoke as I type - DH has clearly started cooking. Heaven help us :D

Spicy quorn sausage and bean casserole from family feasts for a fiver, with cheesyish mustard mash and spring greens.

Huge jacket potato, mushy peas, quorn sausages, pickled red cabbage and some red onion to add even more speed food.....I love onions....nam.
What a concoction! tasted luurvely though. Am stuffed!!

Sue x

Steak, New Pots with melted cheese chives and mushrooms, lots of tomatoes and extra mushrooms......strawberries and cut up mini milk to follow, but later, I'm full! :D

Tuna sweetcorn and Pasta, the biggest plate EVER I actually got bored of eating it!! LOL

Very random tea but for two reasons...

1 because were going away on holiday tomorrow so I have used up everything and brought no more food as too not waste it

2 because I am trying to resist the takeaway pizza that my husband is so desperately trying to get me to have tonight.

So it's eggs(probably either boiled or fried in fry lite) beans and some cheese for my HEA allowance - because it's all free food and I need a syn free day to make up for this impending week off haha ;-)

pebbles67 said:
Oh yes oh yes oh yes! I'm so excited, won an actifry on eBay and got it today, all set up and running with chips and mushrooms in it, they look yumsciddle de um. Gonna pulse up some speed soup add curry powder and have it as curry sauce . Weeeeeereeheeeeeeee

I want one of them :(
How much did you pay ????? Xxx

Tracy831 said:
I want one of them :(
How much did you pay ????? Xxx

Won it on eBay for £39 get in there! Bargain! Was a local sale so she wanted collection only and just a few miles away. Result! The chips are fab. Will post picture if other half stops picking em. Most are £130 new, ebays used ones go for around £60- £80 , there is a website called choicebrand who do them new for £89 free delivery. Xx

Back