Whats for tea tonight?

Mushroom stir fry, I have mushrooms, I have other stir fry veggies.... seems like the way forward!

I have a baked potato in the oven but still debating what to eat with it... Was thinking cottage cheese and salad but when it's ready in about an hour's time I will prob have changed my mind!!

oh and for my pudding i am having meruinge with ww strawberry yogurt and raspberries :) xxxx

Spag bol for us tonight :) with a side salad too for added veggies

How do you make a SW friendly Spag Bol please Emma? Is it free?

thank you

D x

:drool:OMGOMGOMG!!!

I decided that I would chance my arm with smash pizza. Delish.

Funniest thing was that OH and DD are saying "Ewww....mashed potato - that's minging! Ewww!"

You should have seen their face when I was eating it (I made them something else)..Then they were both begging to try a bit and when they did they were BLOWN away.

V impressed.

Im making Ainsley Harriotts Dahl (free) with pilau rice.

Mango and blueberries with a vanilla muller light for dessert.

Chicaloca said:
Im making Ainsley Harriotts Dahl (free) with pilau rice.

Mango and blueberries with a vanilla muller light for dessert.

Love the Dahl keep meaning to make a big batch of homemade for the freezer but haven't had chance. This is fab for something quick and yummy

i had salmon with new pots and salad mmmmmm my favorite!! i do it in foil in the oven with the schwartz cajun shotz and a splash of lemon juice.

cathie xx

Wnt for a lovely picnic tea. Chicken drumsticks (with no skin, cooked in water with veg bouillon, onions and carrotts), tesco healthy choice sausages (1 syn each), mixed salad, boiled eggs, loads of fruit and muller light yog.

Had my fave, meat Balti...bloomin gorgeous
mince, onion, mushrooms, mixed pepers, garlic, currypowder, ginger, beef stock, all cooked then add 2 tablespoons of mango chutney and served with rice or salad with a dollup of fromaige frais...its the best

I'm being naughty and having chow mein (going to try and only eat half) from the takeaway along with crispy shredded chicken to share with hubby!!! I've made a mountain of boiled rice to bulk it all out syn free!!
I'm really losing my discipline this week but hubby is off on a sat which he never ever is so feel I need to celebrate (that's my excuse anyway!)

tandoori lamb that sounds interesting. How did you make it?

It's actually a WW recipe.

It's a marinade made with low fat natural yogurt, turmeric, groud coriander, garam masala, garlic and ginger.
Marinade with a piece of lamb in the fridge overnight and cook on the BBQ (can also be grilled).

The lamb tastes amazing!!

I've made Spag Bol for tea tonight with onions, peppers etc. I'm doing EE for the first time and it was yummy x

Potatogirl said:
:drool:OMGOMGOMG!!!

I decided that I would chance my arm with smash pizza. Delish.

Funniest thing was that OH and DD are saying "Ewww....mashed potato - that's minging! Ewww!"

You should have seen their face when I was eating it (I made them something else)..Then they were both begging to try a bit and when they did they were BLOWN away.

V impressed.

Can u describe the way u made the base for me chum?

Can u describe the way u made the base for me chum?

I was amazed I got it right first time!

Got the flakes in a bowl and added boiling water by eye. I basically just added enough to bind it together so there was no dry bits - a bit like a dough.

I lined my pizza tray with foil and sprayed it with 5x frylight.

I put the potato mix in the middle and spread it with my hands to about 4-5mm thick. I sprayed this with frylight too. When I do it again, it think I'll put it on the foil with cling film over it and roll it because it's not really that brittle - then put it on a tray.

I had my oven on 210 C (convection oven) and it took about 20 mins on the one side and 10 on the other. After I'd cooked both sides I added the toppings (I'd cooked these so just needed to stick in for 5-10mins.)

I must tell you I was totally ready to eat the whole thing with a salad - but only had half. It was soooo nice.

Let me know how you go!!

There are some thread about how to make smash pizza and photos too - didn't take that long either.x

Back