Whats for tea tonight?

Some random pasta dish using fart soup as the sauce base ... I shall have a rummage and see what Veg are looking more wizened than Bruce Forsythe and chuck 'em in, along with some very suspicious looking ham ... If I get poorly and lose weight due to food poisoning I'll class it as a Brucie bonus :D

NumNumPigsBum said:
Some random pasta dish using fart soup as the sauce base ... I shall have a rummage and see what Veg are looking more wizened than Bruce Forsythe and chuck 'em in, along with some very suspicious looking ham ... If I get poorly and lose weight due to food poisoning I'll class it as a Brucie bonus :D

Lol, you make me chuckle :D

l having SW KFC & butternut squash chips first time to try !!!!

Thai Salmon Fishcakes/burgers with coleslaw and a side salad

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm having quorn lasagna (HM) with HEA cheese on top and using Colmans 4 cheese sauce in it (synned of course) nom nom, muller yog and sf jelly for afters x

A synfree chicken curry and rice - in fact have just eaten it and it was really tasty. Have got enough to freeze for another meal for OH and me, plus a portion for OH to take to work for his lunch tomorrow. So 5 portions using leftovers, veggies which needed using up and a few spices and some stock.

Denise

A synfree chicken curry and rice - in fact have just eaten it and it was really tasty. Have got enough to freeze for another meal for OH and me, plus a portion for OH to take to work for his lunch tomorrow. So 5 portions using leftovers, veggies which needed using up and a few spices and some stock.

Denise

ooooh, can you tell me more please honey sounds lovely :]

A very non exciting grilled gammon steak with syn free chips (and a slice of tinned pineapple....ooh naughty) :jelous:

Homemade burger, new potatoes and salad..

Followed by strawberries and pineapple!! :)

gammon round tonight with sw chips and 2 fresh eggs yum :) will have fruit salad after to balance the superfree haha xxx

Chips, Cheese, Beans and Quorn Dippers (4 syns)!

Im going to have Strawberry yogurt for afters!! mmm x

juicygooseface said:
ooh cool, thankyou :) xxxx

Actually juicy now I'm not so sure.... Other posts here say 1 syn but in the shopping book it says 1 syn per 100g cooked. Now I didn't weigh it but am worried, always synned these as a total and not 100g. The latter will work out higher, what to do??!

Back