Whats for tea tonight?

Quorn tikka pieces, rice & mixed veg. Full now but WI tomorrow night so like to have a big dinner day before (so I defo go to the loo!!! TMI?!?!) :D

busywoman said:
Quorn tikka pieces, rice & mixed veg. Full now but WI tomorrow night so like to have a big dinner day before (so I defo go to the loo!!! TMI?!?!) :D

Lol, I know exactly what you mean unfortunately!

Noodles with a tomato sauce made with onions, peppers, garlic, mushrooms, tinned tomatoes, chicken bovril stock, chilli powder, a bit of sweetner and fresh basil. I also mixed in a scan bran which actually didn't taste too bad - thickened up the sauce.
For pud I used ALL of my syns on 3 (yes 3) aero biscuits yum yum yum.
They've all gone now, so I shouldn't be tempted any more

We have a big piece of steak each - will do some chippy chips & salad to go with it....................oh i'm already looking forward to it & its only 9:15am!!!!!!!!

Another of my favourites - Jambalaya!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

quorn chicken dippers, bbq beans and sw chips..im getting predictable! xxx

I'm going to 'The Red Hot Buffet' so probably nothing Slimming World friendly. Although usually have lots of sushi to start which isn't too bad really.

Think I'm going to have smoked haddock, roast new potatoes, mushy peas and a massive salad x

Fritatta and salad... need something light because I have a dance rehearsal tonight!! Hopefully I'll get to have a glass of wine when I get home though lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

im havin the tesco simply cook chicken topped with cheese and wrapped in bacon with sw chips and side salad nom nom :D

Back