Whats for tea tonight?

im havin the tesco simply cook chicken topped with cheese and wrapped in bacon with sw chips and side salad nom nom :D

ooh how many syns for the simply chicken stuff hun? xxx

I have no idea, I'm feeling very lazy today ... I'm hoping hubby will offer to cook ... pretty please!

This is my first week on EE so tonight where having braised red wine cassarole with mash potatoes (milk hea and 2syns for butter)

OMG gonnabesmall - that looks amazing, have put smash on my shopping list cos i defo need to get making that!!! lol

Having a hungry day today.....baby must be having a growth spurt lol on a green so having a big bowl of pasta carbonara then i've got a broccoli that needs eating up to gonna have that with gravy later on and if i'm still hungry i've got some corn on cobs with loads of salt n pepper!!! gotta kepp a check on my syns as at a wedding all day tomorrow at least i can spend them on food since i'm not drinking!!!

gonnabesmall said:
ive just had a garlic mushroom pizza

That looks delicious ! I'm having mash, quorn sausage and baked beans :) all syn free, saving syns for my curly wurly later ;)

SW roast potatoes with roast chicken (no skin) and courgettes, green beans, carrots and broccoli followed by Strawberries (my first of the year :D ) and ML.

I made a vegetable curry and had it with 2 tbsps of boiled rice.

I'm having Mexican takeaway. Chicken enchilada and nachos! :x

Sharloid said:
I'm having Mexican takeaway. Chicken enchilada and nachos! :x

Wow- I wish there was a Mexican takeaway here - it's my favourite!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back