Whats for tea tonight?

Joes peppered chicken steaks with heb of new potatoes , broccoli and cauliflower with Philadelphia peppers melted over the top and garlic mushrooms yum

gonnabesmall said:
ooh,whats this,do tell x

The Levi Roots burgers and sauce are from his recipe book, are we allowed to post recipes or is there copyright? If it's ok I'll put it in the recipe section or PM me and let me know and I can email it to you x

vanwoodle said:
Never heard of meat free garlic Kiev. Sound lush, how many syns please?

They're 4.5 syns on green if this helps and are delicious! Had one with broccoli, mushrooms and SW chips for tea :)

Roast chicken breast, vegetable mash, roasted potatoes & some onion & mushroom gravy :D going to fry the veg mash so it's more like bubble @ squeak maybe with a tsp butter ummm!

I'm going to do the cannelloni out of the new mag - can't wait!

justmummy have you got the recipe for the bacon pie?

Thank you x

it's a green day today so i think i'm going to do pasta bake (batchelor's past n sauce tomato & herb with mozzarella HEXA on top under the grill) with slimming world chips and salad. mmmm yummy x

it's a green day today so i think i'm going to do pasta bake (batchelor's past n sauce tomato & herb with mozzarella HEXA on top under the grill) with slimming world chips and salad. mmmm yummy x

yuummm:)

We are having grilled marinated (redcurrent jelly/balsamic vinegar) lamb steaks with baby pots, green beans/peas and garlic cabbage! yummy!!

Back