Whats for tea tonight?

Really easy just brown off meatballs in oven then add passata and herbs and cook for 15 mins in oven then add hexa cheese and finish for five mins. I think it would have been nicer with some mushrooms or peppers in too

Haha.. :D I think the only difference between our dinners tonight was that yours was finished off in the oven :)

I had quorn sausages, mashed potato with my HEA 1.5oz low fat cheddar mixed into it, sweetcorn and onions. I was on a green day.

Hx

Laura_carlburgess said:
Hey do u have the recipe for the syn free chilli sauce? Sounds yummy. Is the doner kebab the SW version? It seems popular so may give that a go x

Hi Laura
All the bits I make (except the coleslaw) are on the Doner Kebab Thread- it may take a bit of ploughing through but it's fairly near the beginning.

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...ecipe-tastes-like-real-thing.html#post3019417

The Coleslaw I make is on My Wise -thread starters & salads in the recipe section.

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...se-dip-starter-salad-recipes.html#post3576932

Its my favourite!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Friends round tonite, gonna do Mexican :-

Tortillas (weightwatcher ones - 5 SYNS each)
Cool Salsa (Tesco - only 0.5 SYNS for 2 Tblsp)
Reduced Fat Sour Cream & Chive (SYNS not yet known as I need to know per tblsp (Tescos))
Reduced Fat Cheddar and mozzarella (HEA)
Lettuce
Taco Shells (3.5 SYNS each)

Fillings:

Stir Fry Veggies - free
Stir fry Steak Strips in Fajita spice - free
Stir Fry Fajita strips - free
Stir fry Mexican Mince - free

Have bought guacamole and naughties - but will try to leave for my guests!!!

Kx

Last edited:
S/W Kebab ... I.CANNOT.WAIT!!!!! :eat:

hoping said:
Have a pork fillet in the fridge and not sure what to do with it!! Any ideas??

Cut it up and do a stir fry??
Cut into cubes and do kebabs ?

Marinade and grill

Kx

coat it with dijon mustard and sprinkle herbs over it, serve with potatoes of some description and veg ... ooo i dont even like pork but i want some now!!

bns and pea risotto.

I love pork fillet and usually sear it in frylight until browned sprinkle with sugar or to save syns splenda and add a big splash of balsamic vinegar then put it into oven (about 160 or a slow cooker) for a few hours. Yummy

bns and pea risotto.

I love pork fillet and usually sear it in frylight until browned sprinkle with sugar or to save syns splenda and add a big splash of balsamic vinegar then put it into oven (about 160 or a slow cooker) for a few hours. Yummy

Excuse my ignorance but what is BNS? I've seen ti posted a few times and I can't figure it out :eek:

Excuse my ignorance but what is BNS? I've seen ti posted a few times and I can't figure it out :eek:

Ugh .. i think i've been VERY thick .. It's beans isn't it?!?!

I thought they were initals for something. Someone slap me with a wet fish please!!

Plumfoodie said:
Butternut squash I think. :)

Yes it is lol

Kx

My word, i'm just going to give up today!!!!

hoping said:

There's a great Singapore noodles recipe in the new magazine that uses pork. I think...

Where having , sw cheese burgers, sw, chips,salad, and colslow yummy !
and only uses 2.5 syns yayyyyyyyy !

Back