Whats for tea tonight?

Laura_carlburgess said:
Well done on losing a stone and KFC tower burger is my fav yum :)

But why not have some free foods for tea instead of skipping? Or a big bowl of fruit ? Xx

Hi Laura... I am such a fatty honestly I love my food but having eaten that great big kfc I just couldn't even manage any free food lol!!! Plus I don't eat fruit... Not a big fan so always have lots of veggies to make my meals healthier haha :) xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

You could do meatballs instead. Or use quorn.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Blondee said:
Hi Laura... I am such a fatty honestly I love my food but having eaten that great big kfc I just couldn't even manage any free food lol!!! Plus I don't eat fruit... Not a big fan so always have lots of veggies to make my meals healthier haha :) xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Haha :) me too I feel like I am always eating at the moment (although obviously all the super/free foods and the HE's) buying am just not used to being able to eat so much the 2nd day into SW I said to the other half "I am actually going to bed full I can't remember the last time that happened" ooh how I love SW :) x

Doing the Singapore Vermicelli from the new SW magazine. I'm greedy and drooling even though I've only just eaten lunch!

quorn bolognese with lots of superfree veggies shoved in there, theres loads of it to eat during what will be a long and boring evening alone again :(

SW KFC with homemade coleslaw, homemade BBQ beans and SW chips. Though it'll have to be a late dinner as I'm absolutely stuffed! :D

Shrimpy said:
Doing the Singapore Vermicelli from the new SW magazine. I'm greedy and drooling even though I've only just eaten lunch!

That sounds nice.... Not got the mag yet, will have to investigate x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

2 quorn sausages, mixed peppers, potato, onion, sweetcorn, bns, sweet potato & mushrooms all roasted together :D
View attachment 14129

Last edited:
spag bol with quorn tonight! :)

x

i love this thread it gives me meal ideas lol

well im the proud new owner of a brand new slow cooker :happy036:

ive wanted one for so long, so when i noticed it was on offer and went today

so im making the greek lamb dish from last month sw mag, ive helped it along by cookings it in the pan and then transfering it into the slow cooker so it can soak in all those nice flavours, and then im going to put tomorrow dinner in it once tonights is done, thinking of doing a curry .....Mmmmm

We've got Iceland southern fried chicken breast steaks (5 syns each), I'm having mine with carrots, peas and cauliflower. OH wants his in a sandwich... I give up! Haha!

Just had Tescos Lighter Choice swede and carrot mash - 4.5 syns, roast butternut squash, chicken with lemon and mixed herbs sprinkled on the top and baked - yum!

Simmering away right now is the 'Sweet potato and carrot tagine' from the recent Extra Easy Meals in Minutes cookbook! It's onion, sweet potatoes cubed, carrots cubed, potatoes cubed, a 400g tin of chopped tomatoes, crushed garlic, grated ginger, ground cinnamon, cumin, coriander, turmeric, chilli flakes, veg stock, all bunged in together, brought to the boil and simmered. The smells wafting in are amazing! It's recommended that it's served with couscous, but I'm not having anything with mine as I've eaten tons today already! This will be my tea tomorrow evening and I'll make a proper meal out of it then with couscous and green beans.

funcurls said:
Simmering away right now is the 'Sweet potato and carrot tagine' from the recent Extra Easy Meals in Minutes cookbook! It's onion, sweet potatoes cubed, carrots cubed, potatoes cubed, a 400g tin of chopped tomatoes, crushed garlic, grated ginger, ground cinnamon, cumin, coriander, turmeric, chilli flakes, veg stock, all bunged in together, brought to the boil and simmered. The smells wafting in are amazing! It's recommended that it's served with couscous, but I'm not having anything with mine as I've eaten tons today already! This will be my tea tomorrow evening and I'll make a proper meal out of it then with couscous and green beans.

Mmmmmm! Sounds lovely!

Just had chicken breast, mushrooms, rib sauce from the 100 saucy sauces S W book, and syn free wedges with chicken oxo sprinkled over it. Gorgeous, stuffed now but will have a large slice of melon later. No alpen lights for me tonight however, boo, coz I had my heb at lunchtime and made a sandwich.

Jenny mum of 5 said:
Chili and lime chicken from Iceland 1 syn each yum served with salad and heb new potatoes and pickles :)

Mmm they sound good, I never go to Iceland but I can see a trip on the cards

Back