Whats for tea tonight?

I was going to attempt a hash/ fry hybrid. Leftover boiled potatoes from last night's syn free chips, cubed along with diced onion & mushroom fried in frylight, scrambled eggs (using some HEXA milk/no butter) & 2 rindless lean bacon. I'm drooling already thinking about it and I'm still eating my lunch! It's only my 2nd day on SW so please do tell me if this isn't a fully free dinner!

Tonights tea for us is going to either be hot and spicy chicken (5 syns each from Iceland) with veg or chicken curry and rice :) Not decided yet, depends what I have for lunch really!

OOO decisions decisions I think I may either have a chicken korma or chicken enchiladas all sw friendly, I might even decide after weigh in tonight that I cant be bothered to cook and have a veggie bean burger thing

steamed chicken and veg, with bovril! Tried bovril yesterday and im amazed that it tastes nice!

Going to have Steak with BNS chips, roasted med veggies & some salad- cause I can! :) I reallllllly fancied a jacket potato and beans, but discovered the steak and as I am carnivore at heart... it won out. :)

Going to have Steak with BNS chips, roasted med veggies & some salad- cause I can! :) I reallllllly fancied a jacket potato and beans, but discovered the steak and as I am carnivore at heart... it won out. :)

Sounds like a delish tea Shrimpy!! I'm trying some red days in a desperate bid to actually get to my target!! So BNS chips are a great idea to have with steak or other meat and other veg...I will be doing this very soon!! Thanks X

Having a red day today so tonights tea will pork shank in sweet n sour sauce with HExB of roasted new potatoes, carrot & swede mash and broccoli - can't believe the pork shanks are free they are beautiful! :D

i think i fancy fried egg and chips today...maybe with beans, maybe not who knows lol

OOO decisions decisions I think I may either have a chicken korma or chicken enchiladas all sw friendly, I might even decide after weigh in tonight that I cant be bothered to cook and have a veggie bean burger thing

chicken enchilladas? these sound good, we had them monday night but not the sw friendly version! can you share your secrets? :D x

Homemade beefburgers, potato wedges (with my own special blend of spices) and salad. Going to be a late dinner tonight so will be filling up on fruit meanwhile.

Sounds like a delish tea Shrimpy!! I'm trying some red days in a desperate bid to actually get to my target!! So BNS chips are a great idea to have with steak or other meat and other veg...I will be doing this very soon!! Thanks X

I have been doing a fair few red days lately, just for variety's sake... have a look in my food diary if you want to see the random chaos I come up with for red days. Though, so far I have really enjoyed the last month of Red/Green days, even if my dinners seem odd. ;) :)

Im having home made chicken and veg soup!

after the day I've had I can't wait!

Lisa x

Cakesandbakes said:
I was going to attempt a hash/ fry hybrid. Leftover boiled potatoes from last night's syn free chips, cubed along with diced onion & mushroom fried in frylight, scrambled eggs (using some HEXA milk/no butter) & 2 rindless lean bacon. I'm drooling already thinking about it and I'm still eating my lunch! It's only my 2nd day on SW so please do tell me if this isn't a fully free dinner!

Sounds perfect to me, and syn free too x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Joes Sausages, coleslaw and salad (red day today)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

just made some chicken korma for tea (it was lush), i made it up as i went along: (syn free on original and ee)

2 chicken breasts, diced
1 onion, chopped
2 handfulls of chopped mushrooms
1.5 tbsp korma curry powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp garlic powder
salt and pepper
1/2 pint water
2 tsp sweetner
200g tub fat free greek yogurt

fry onion and chicken in fry liight for 5 mins, add mushrooms and curry powder, garlic and cinnamon fry for a further 2 mins, add water and simmer for 15-20mins. season with s&p add the greek yog and sweetner, cook for a few mins on very low heat stirring. do not cook on too high as yog may curdle.

i had this with rice and sw chips, followed by a bowl of superfree fruit. if doing original i would have this with brocolli and roasted chipped carrots.

Back