Whats for tea tonight?

I've got onion, courgette and aubergine roasting in the oven at the moment and I am going to have it with some pasta and tinned tomatos. I haven't had any sins today so maybe I will grate some cheese on the top :D

im having maccy D's tonight and im not even going to try being good im treating myself with quarter pounder double cheeseburger fried and banana milkshake (30 dd million syns??) but have counted calories today and will still be losing :D xxx

I've had chicken and peppers on skewers with savoury rice, salad and corn on the cob. Was delicious ?

Hollie5by5 said:
I've had chicken and peppers on skewers with savoury rice, salad and corn on the cob. Was delicious

im having maccy D's tonight and im not even going to try being good im treating myself with quarter pounder double cheeseburger fried and banana milkshake (30 dd million syns??) but have counted calories today and will still be losing :D xxx

:D and here's me getting excited over 28g of cheddar! I've only been on plan since Friday though so it isn't exactly as if I have earned a night off yet!

Just had baked potato,carrots, brocolli. green beans and a lemon sole which had loads of small bones but was very nice all the same. Still haven't decided if today is Red or Green as my other meals were neutral. There is some left over rice in the fridge which might sway my decision.

Just had the paella in the new mag - added some chicken to it as well. Was lovely. Also had smoked salmon with extra
Light philly as a starter - no syns used at all :)

Had prawn and chicken risotto. Was yuuuuuummmmmy!

I had roasted veg couscous, with roasted veggies (peppers, onions, leek, parsnip, carrots, butternut squash, mushrooms & baby sweetcorn) and grated cheese melted on top :D

Rst chicken, cabbage, carrots, gravy with granules and the meat juices and rst potatoes done in a little olive oil. No idea of the syns but as I haven't synned today I'm confident I'm within the allowance. Only 3 potatoes as it was a red day today.

This evening we had Iceland southern fried chicken steaks (5 syns each) with lots of veg and boiled new potatoes (pic attached)
It's nothing special to look at but I actually remembered to take a picture for once! Haha :D

Attachments

• DSC00103.jpg
    DSC00103.jpg
    355.1 KB · Views: 99
Haven't got the nerve to try a risotto yet eek! Have had the risotto rice in cupboard for a fortnight now lol

It's actually REALLY easy. And looks almost as yummy as it tastes... See

p1000122r.jpg

"Fry" finely chopped onions and garlic til soft. Add whatever veggies you like - in mine above is grated courgette and tiny chopped green pepper. Let them soften a bit, and then fry your chicken til mostly cooked (I'm terrified of salmonella!). Add in the rice (100g per person), stir, chuck in frozen prawns. Add in a slosh of chicken stock (I make up 2 oxos and 400ml of water). Stir til mostly absorbed, then add more. Keep adding stock (and top up with water if needed) til the rice is soft. I season with salt, pepper, lemon juice and Tuscan Herb blend (from M&S). Reaaaaallly nice and actually not that difficult.

Just experiment, the base for all risottos is onion and garlic, rice and whatever stock you fancy. :)

It's actually REALLY easy. And looks almost as yummy as it tastes... See

p1000122r.jpg

"Fry" finely chopped onions and garlic til soft. Add whatever veggies you like - in mine above is grated courgette and tiny chopped green pepper. Let them soften a bit, and then fry your chicken til mostly cooked (I'm terrified of salmonella!). Add in the rice (100g per person), stir, chuck in frozen prawns. Add in a slosh of chicken stock (I make up 2 oxos and 400ml of water). Stir til mostly absorbed, then add more. Keep adding stock (and top up with water if needed) til the rice is soft. I season with salt, pepper, lemon juice and Tuscan Herb blend (from M&S). Reaaaaallly nice and actually not that difficult.

Just experiment, the base for all risottos is onion and garlic, rice and whatever stock you fancy. :)

That does look totally delicious Shrimpy :D and I love your new picture, it looks so fun :D

That does look totally delicious Shrimpy :D and I love your new picture, it looks so fun :D

It really was. My bro and hsband devoured it in milliseconds! :D

The pic was taken on my birthday night out, just finally got round to changing my avatar. :)

Well blew it big time again yesterday grrrr! This wk is a new wk and 100% SW

Tonights tea on E/E red pepper and potato frittata with HEA of low low cheese on top and 1/2 tin beans followed by the raspberries i've been trying to have for 3 days!!! lol

Chicken stew type thing cooked with carrots, onions, soup mix (pearl barley, split peas, lentils & stuff) broccoli & green beans - maybe spoonful baked beans??

Back