Whats for tea tonight?

EE day - Baked courgette stuffed with tomato, ham, courgette, spring onion and cottage cheese (mixed in with a glug of passata and dried chillis), with butternut squash chips and a side salad of rocket, watercress and spinach.

It's in the oven now and the smell is so lovely. :faint2:

We had stirfryveg and noodles with cashew nuts as a HE. Just trying to vary the HE instead of potato on a red day and a little meat or fish on a green day. I can't fathom EE as you have to stop eating when you're full and I can't bear to throw food away. {Years of being told about 'starving babies in Africa' by my mum when I didn't clear my plate.}

I had Laughing Cow in chicken wrapped in bacon with lots of veg & spuds I growed (;)) myself :D

View attachment 14418

Last edited:
last night shift nearly over!!!!!! yippee! Very pleased that i passed on a Macd's run! Only cos i felt really nauseous blah!

food diary:
B - 5 ryvita(HEB) 2 tsp lowfat spread(2), tin mackerel in tomato sauce
T - slow roast chicken(S) with broccoli(S) and sweetcorn, gravy(2)
D - brown roll(6) left over chicken and salad(didn't end up having the salad!)
S - dairy milk (13)

Total syns - 19

Needed the chocolate cos felt like crap ...........didn't really eat alot yesterday!Forced myself to have the roast chicken dinner! Must be extreme tiredness kicking in!

My weekly fave - Thai Salmon Burgers, homemade coleslaw and the yummy pack of Beetroot salad - yum!

Don't forget to wash your salad veggies ;)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Laurie said:
homemade spaghetti and meatballs yum

Are you making the spaghetti yourself?

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm having homemade chilli (extra lean mince & plenty of SF & S/SS) with a little bit of basmati rice

There is currently a chilli bubbling away on the slow cooker at home for tonight, gonna have it with some rice and maybe some quark as a substitute for sour cream, depending if anything tempts me syn wise this aft lol x

After eating my weight in salad and omelette for lunch i need inspiration for tea, might just go with bns soup for my tea and a roll. Stupidly easy and very yummy :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *4st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

Peppered quorn fillet, green beans, cabbage and swede chips

Back