Whats for tea tonight?

Im having Italian chicken with lots of veggies and SW wedges =)) x

mmmm not sure yet, might have ww sausages (2 syns for 4), carrot + swede mash, some sort of green veggies and some gravy (2 syns) yummy

Pork shops with roasted apple, sw chips, carrots and broccoli.

U really should try it - I thought the same but was very surprised! :) lovely cold for lunch the next day too - the secret is to make the smash VERY dry ( I add a few pinches of Schwartz garlic Italian seasoning to mine before I add the water ) so u can roll it into a ball - I line a pizza tray with greaseproof paper and roll the smash onto this ( about half centimetre thick ) then coat with beaten egg, bake in slow oven till brown then put tray or bread board onto and turn over, peel off greaseproof paper and put it back onto pizza tray then place the smash base cooked side down onto pizza tray, coat with more beaten egg and bake again till brown and crispy - then top with toppings and bake again :) delish - I made my base last night and it's waiting for me to top when I get home from work - I also use SW BBQ sauce as my 'tom puree' as it's syn free - A MUST TRY - it's wonderful when u have perfected the base x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

A vegetable and pasta cheesy bake! Yumm green days all those carbs lol xx

Its first weigh in night for me tonight :flirt2:
so its lasagne for us, using up some of my non-sw jars from the cupboard!!

Dh and kids will have large helpings with chips, mine will be a small portion of lasagne with salad!

raquelscatt said:
Its first weigh in night for me tonight :flirt2:
so its lasagne for us, using up some of my non-sw jars from the cupboard!!

Dh and kids will have large helpings with chips, mine will be a small portion of lasagne with salad!

You could always have some syn free chips with yours so you don't feel out of it... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Tonight we'll be tucking in to a roasted chicken breast, SW roast potatoes (cut up extra small so they go crispy for OH) and lots of frozen veg (saved so much money since switching to frozen)

Back