Whats for tea tonight?

I had Mediterranean Rice. Yummy, cheap and filling!

Just checked again and over on the healthy extras forum there is a thread and Philly light is a hexa! Am confused now!!??? Am on my phone so can't link in the thread!

Ok went to sw online and to the latest hex and Philly light 71g is hexa! :)

Oh, I'm so sorry, was away last week, so wasn't at class, but it wasn't an HEA 2 or 3 weeks ago.....sorry again :eek: but I'm glad it is now , I also checked when I got on the laptop (can't do it from phone easily)

hoping said:
I checked on sw online and it's listed as hexa for 71g of Philly light. So I am goin with that!!!

So is it a Hexa on all plans? It used to be a Hexb on green only? Confused!!!

The same as yesterday, Kev made enough burgers to do two days... I don't mind, waste not and all that, and chips are always appreciated...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Tonight will either be chilli and rice or pork chops, veg, mash and gravy depending on what OH fancies/what I can be bothered to cook!

Going to make the kfc chicken nom nom thinking of also making some little breaded sausage balls :) dno what they'll be like bt i like the idea of bite size pieces

Im having roasted chicken leg, roast veg (courgette, peppers, fennel, butternut squash, potatoes, carrots, red onion) olive oil (B) followed with an options hot chocolate (2) :)

I'm having a chicken breast stuffed with cottage cheese, wrapped in bacon.
Served with savoury rice and a rocket, red onion and tomato salad :drool:

Lamb curry

I`ve made a lamb curry.onions fried in fry light. Tin tomatoes. Chilli powder. Garram masala, mushrooms green beans. Garlic. Ginger and diced lamb. But can i have rice too?

Chicken cake! As posted by Laurie in a recipe thread (thanks!) :) not sure what with? Roasted veg and steakhouse pepper seasoning? Yum :)

Finally decided on tuna with Ainsley Harriot's World Kitchen Thai Style Rice, just half a syn, and 'fried' mushrooms, peppers & onion :D

Back