Whats for tea tonight?

A mound of pasta, 1/2 a pot of tesco tomato & mascarpone sauce, roasted courgettes, onions, tomatoes, mushrooms and peppers with a hexa of cheese. then sugar free orange jelly for pudding.

hoping said:
I'm having cod with tomatoes and basil. With roast veg and baby potatoes.

Kwise Balti sounds good!

It so is..mmmmmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I made some boiled rice and got a portion of beansprouts from the Chinese. How do I syn a free food from the Chinese? :/

:17729:eek:ooh, it's weigh in night and I am thinking about having a treat afterwards- maybe fish, chips and mushy peas from the chippy and with half of the batter removed as a nod to SW ;) I have hardly used any syns since monday because I have had a horrid cold so I can probably afford it anyway - I'd better check the syns first though!

after a rather disappointing loss of half a pound I decided against the treat and I am having pasta with quorn meatballs, mushrooms and tomato. Still yummy and zero guilt

Enjoyed some roast turkey alongside 'fried' quorn sausages, mushrooms, onion & baked tomatoes :D

09.06.11.jpg

Making another little lasagne today :) but it will be syn free today (not bothering with the 20g of White sauce at top as wasn't needed and saves my syns) with SW chips and salad. Yum

Doing red day so will use:

42g mozzarella HEA (contemplating using my other HEA for 28g of cheddar and using that on top and the mozzarella between the layers)
35g dried pasta
227g raw potato for my SW chips

I think we're going to attempt the KFC recipe from this site with some actifried chips and veggies ? ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We're going to actually have that bloody chilli and rice tonight!!! That's 3 nights in a row I've planned to cook it and we've had something else now haha!

Last night was pork chops with baked potatoes, veg and gravy instead of chilli.

Steak & chips! Yum!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Am 'creating' veggie cakes/patties using a mash of swede, parsnips, carrots, garlic & cabbage then mixing in raw pepper & onion & making into patties, sprayed with Fry light and baking in the oven. Served with birdseye salmon. Hope it's as nice as it sounds to me :D

Back