Whats for tea tonight?

Turkey stir fry with noodles!

Leftover veggie 'shepherds pie' from yesterday with a wee salad
Bon appetite everyone ;)

Laura_carlburgess said:
This sounds amazing could I have the recipe please? X

Fry onions in fry light and one stock cube add about 50ml of water and a carton of passatta. Add garlic to your own taste paprika, pepper and Chilli powder and half teaspoon of sweetener sugar. Add the Quorn meatballs and put on a low heat for 20 mins. When ready toss into pasta and add grated cheese on top.

You can vary the recipe to your own taste adding other veg and different spices you can also add tinned tomatoes instead of the 50ml of water. Just experiment, that's all I did :) when you make it let me know what you thought of it. Lisa xxxxxxxx :)

Fry onions in fry light and one stock cube add about 50ml of water and a carton of passatta. Add garlic to your own taste paprika, pepper and Chilli powder and half teaspoon of sweetener sugar. Add the Quorn meatballs and put on a low heat for 20 mins. When ready toss into pasta and add grated cheese on top.

You can vary the recipe to your own taste adding other veg and different spices you can also add tinned tomatoes instead of the 50ml of water. Just experiment, that's all I did :) when you make it let me know what you thought of it. Lisa xxxxxxxx :)

Just copied this into my recipe folder - thanks dacuckoo :D

graciebabes said:
What are chicken boobs lol?! Xx

Lol ;) bless ya!

Tea tonight is gonna be savoury mince and sw chips. Or spag bol. Or something else! Lol nah need sw chips with salt and vinegar and maybe a fat bummed home made burger in a roll with salad. (wi tonight and i'm practically dreaming of what i can have already!)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

We're having chicken casserole which has onions, carrots and mushrooms in it and I'm cooking peas and potatoes separately. Using chicken as HE. Might do some SW rice pudding for afters. Otherwise it will be fruit and yogurt.

Im out for dinner tonight - will try to choose wisely but I know what Im like, I'll probably end up choosing something stacked with syns :-( I must make sensible choices, I must make sensible choices, I must make sensible choices.....

Think I'm going make some type of curry throw-together (quorn pieces, peppers, garden peas in a tomato based sauce) with either basmati or savoury rice?

Chilli Non-Carne with basmati rice Nom Nom

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Laughing cow stuffed chicken BOOBS ;) wrapped in bacon, sw chips and fried mushrroms on the side.....mmmmmmmm. So hungry tonight!

Back