Whats for tea tonight?

Im trying the thai chicken cakes - think they are in the new mag. Got WI tonight so dinner will be late so only want something light. Probably have a bit of salad with them :) Or perhaps a bit of rice.

For tea tonight I'm making that pizza with the tescos wholemeal bread mix with bacon mushrooms onions pepper. They are very filling pizzas

Tonight I'm thinking a spaghetti Bol with lots of veggies and home made syn free sauce or some form of chicken dish.

Decided to go for the Mexican burgers but the mix has already made 4 burgers so I made the rest into Mexican meatballs (made 6)
So I have the following 3 meals to choose for the next 3 nights which works out perfectly as I am out Friday night for tea....

Double mexican cheese burger
Mexican Meatballs and spaghetti
Chicken and roasted vegetables

Gonna make SW lasagne....dont have any yogurt for the sauce though so will improvise ????

:D

Eating out with my girlfriends at a Harvester- checked out menu and will plump for a healthy salad and the seabass with new potatoes & veg - I will choose a healthy sauce to accompany it

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Jacket potato with prawns and crab sticks mixed into extra low mayo and chilli sauce. Salad of lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, sweetcorn.

Yumm

Mashed potato, quorn sausages and beans

Me too! I had my sausages layered at the bottom of a dish with beans over and mash on top. Covered it with low low cheese too. Real comfort food! X

Back