Whats for tea tonight?

All depends on WI tonight. Really fancy noodle stir fry but can't on red days (have tried with using wholewheat spaghetti as my HEB but it was just wrong haha) so if I have lost 1/2lbs then doing EE day and will have the stir fry... If not it's back to red day and will have chicken breast stuffed with mozarella and spinach and roasted veggies x

sirloin steak roast potatoes onions and salad yum yum

I have no idea, Kev has gone for more ink and will be gone all day, which means I will have to cook for myself eek... Might have a bash at a sw quiche, that way, he'll have something to come home to as I am sure he won't want to cook after eight hours on the tattoo table... :eek:

Yey WI good (2lbs off whoo hoo) so doing EE day today Yehh :)

So Szechuan chicken noodle stir fry for tea with 2.5 syns worth of prawn crackers (think it's 10g)
Yum

Love how my WI treat is a EE day haha

Last edited:
spaghetti carbonnara (from SW Italian book) for us tonight.

Its delish - but I have to add in mushrooms as well!

SW Lentil & Mushroom Loaf with a massive salad and homemade chilli salsa :) xxxxx Lisa

That sounds yummy!:D Have you got the receipe please?? Thanks XX

Sun - sw chicken curry n rice, with hm sw friendly lamb shish kebabs
Mon - Joes sausage, mash n mushy peas with onion gravy
Tues - 200g mccain skin on chips(2 syns) with 2 x aldi thai fishcakes(bloody nom nom) followed by loads of hand picked by me strawberries
Today - chicken and bacon pasta followed by more strawberries! lol

Spanish chicken & rice. Consists; chorizo, chicken, butter beans, onion, garlic, chilli, peppers, courgette, carrot & chopped toms. Yummy

Butt3rb34n said:
Left over chilli with salad yum! Wi tomorrow and feel huge ... not a good sign :(

Changed my mind having 5spice pork from the ee meals in mins book with mashed swede and carrot and some broccoli :)

Last edited:
aliscrapper said:
That sounds yummy!:D Have you got the receipe please?? Thanks XX

I can't copy and paste or post links on my iPod :( but I found it in the slimming world recipe thread. The chilli salsa is just chopped tomatoes chopped onion couple spoons of passata pinch of smoked paprika and chilli powder and garlic and black pepper all to your own taste. Sorry I couldn't link the recipe for you xxxx Lisa

Haven't a clue hubby does all the cooking, but there are some beansprouts in the fridge that need using so probably those in something, maybe with noodles, red pepper, onion and soy sauce. Hugs Crystal xx

I can't copy and paste or post links on my iPod :( but I found it in the slimming world recipe thread. The chilli salsa is just chopped tomatoes chopped onion couple spoons of passata pinch of smoked paprika and chilli powder and garlic and black pepper all to your own taste. Sorry I couldn't link the recipe for you xxxx Lisa

Thanks Lisa. Found it here for anyone else who would like the receipe - sounds gorgeous!:D

Thai Prawn Curry & Rice

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

asda chickpea dahl with half a tilda brown basmati and half a tin of asda bombay potatoes and a big dollop of 0% total. 6 syns total

tbh I could have made something better tasting for no syns but convenience and curiosity won!

Back