Whats for tea tonight?

aliscrapper said:
Have you got the receipe for the Mexican bake?? Thanks:)

It was in a magazine a few issues back, if you can't find it I'll type it up and put in recipe section, I do mine with chorizo, makes it about 6 syns but makes it gorgeous.

Good ole pasta in sauce with broccoli and carrots and a mega salad, and later a big fruit salad and some ff vanilla onken :) xxxx lisa

It was in a magazine a few issues back, if you can't find it I'll type it up and put in recipe section, I do mine with chorizo, makes it about 6 syns but makes it gorgeous.

Thanks - will go check my magazines
out.:D

red day for me having chicken chasseur with lots of sugar snap peas followed by loads more hand picked strawberries - have to say thought they would stay fresher for longer, only picked them tues and already on their way out!!!! They're nearly all gone now!

A big mac meal from mcdonalds!!! Its my 20th today:ashamed0005:

Happy birthday! :)

I'm having a chicken sandwich using the bread as my HEXB :) going to try some low fat pork sausages from M&S as well, yum!

The Chicken Cake Recipe but using pork not chicken!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No idea as I forgot to take the salmon out of the freezer! :-(

Darn , just read recipe and it takes 2 hours - will cook something else with my pork pieces & defrosted sausage - but what hmmmmmm

Kx

I've got a gammon roast thingy that needs to be done tonight... no idea what to do with it or how to cook it though. Will roasting it dry it out?

Scrambled eggs with onion & cheese on toast with baked beans & cherry tomatoes ;)

Back