Whats for tea tonight?

Red Day

Mexican burger with wholemeal roll (HEB) 28g cheese (HEA)
SW chips (2nd HEB)
Grilled mushrooms, onions and cherry tomatoes with a big salad ;-)

Jacket Potato, Beans & Cheese

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm eating out for tea so I'm having a lovely jacket potatoe with beans and salad yummy.

I'm out tonight and were going to pizza hut. I'm going to be good and have the chicken chilli twist pasta. Does anyone know syns?

Not eating at all today... Hangover from hell... I haven't drunk much since I started this diet, so it only took a few to get me completely sozzled... Got real messy... No food... painkillers and water... Working behind the bar tonight so won't get like it again... bad Chelle...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

sleepytimesadie said:
Not eating at all today... Hangover from hell... I haven't drunk much since I started this diet, so it only took a few to get me completely sozzled... Got real messy... No food... painkillers and water... Working behind the bar tonight so won't get like it again... bad Chelle...

Oh no I can totally sympathise as I was the same last week, used to be able to handle my drink!

HPSaucy said:
Oh no I can totally sympathise as I was the same last week, used to be able to handle my drink!

Sad isn't it? I used to be able to drink my Bro under the table, now I am a real lightweight... God knows how I will cope at Whitby for goth week... lol...

chicken curry and rice yummy yummy using pataks balti sauce 2 syns worth

Asda hot and spicy chicken (free!) sw chips with chilli and paprika ( now i've mastered chip shop style!) and whole green beans YUMMY!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

Probably a packet or quavers! I photograph weddings so I have to bring a packed lunch etc and eat when I can. Finish around 10 so at least if I have a bag of something on the way home I won't be snacking when get home from the biscuit barrel!

Chicken Korma with wholemeal basmati rice and broccoli. Hubby's making it using the recipe from the SW curry book and I can't wait!!

Aldi salmon fishcakes with salad from the garden and chilli sauce. mmmm

Back