Whats for tea tonight?

lsf666 said:
Chicken Korma with wholemeal basmati rice and broccoli. Hubby's making it using the recipe from the SW curry book and I can't wait!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It was nice but a bit spicy for me!

Attachments

• image-1826193298.jpg
    image-1826193298.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 70
last night quorn sausages, poached eggs, sw chips & beans
tonight we had el minced beef cooked with onions, mushrooms, toms, with lovely Jersey royals,broccoli, cauli, green beans, bns and processed peas, and about an hour or so later strawberries - he had cream, I had vlf natural yoghurt mixed with quark & sweetner

Yesterday was fav no 1 - veggy pitta pizzas (2 x HEB/ 2 x HEA)and corn on cobbettes nom nom

Today fav no 2 - sw chips egg and beans and brown roll(HEB)nommy!

Today we are having Roast Pork (never cooked this before), roast BNS, carrots, Joes Chipolatas wrapped in bacon, Yorkshire Puds (can't decide between Aunt Bessies or my own!), stuffing balls and cabbage & gravy

I will do roast potatoes for the rest of the family!

Kx

I have just made a sauce by adapting the diet coke chicken recipe

1 tin chopped tomatoes
1 tin coke zero (I poured it into the tomato tin to wash it out!)
1 tsp chinese five spice
1 tsp lazy garlic
1 tsp lazy ginger
1/2 tsp chilli flakes

I put it all in a saucepan and left it simmering away for about 30 mins until it reduce right down then seived out all the lumps pressing through all the liquid I could. The texture is just like ketchup really and it is spicy, sweet and sour. I have stuck half straight in the freezer and the other half is currently coating some quorn beef style pieces. I am planning to cook these for dinner tonight along with onion, red pepper, mushroom and maybe some pineapple chunks along with rice.

I haven't tried this before so I hope it's nice!

I have just made a sauce by adapting the diet coke chicken recipe

1 tin chopped tomatoes
1 tin coke zero (I poured it into the tomato tin to wash it out!)
1 tsp chinese five spice
1 tsp lazy garlic
1 tsp lazy ginger
1/2 tsp chilli flakes

I put it all in a saucepan and left it simmering away for about 30 mins until it reduce right down then seived out all the lumps pressing through all the liquid I could. The texture is just like ketchup really and it is spicy, sweet and sour. I have stuck half straight in the freezer and the other half is currently coating some quorn beef style pieces. I am planning to cook these for dinner tonight along with onion, red pepper, mushroom and maybe some pineapple chunks along with rice.

I haven't tried this before so I hope it's nice!

Sounds interesting and might be rather nice - please update after the taste test!:)

Back on track today after not eating at all yesterday... Going to have Quorn sweet and sour with veg and noodles... Homemade sauce naturally...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Low fat sausages with mash potato and onions with a splash of gravy Mmmmmmm

Back