Whats for tea tonight?

Ainsely Harriot creamy vegetable spelt and green beans.

I had 2 turkey steaks, pan fried in Frylight rubbed with cajun spices and served them with vermicelli pasta with green pesto and steamed asparagus! The cajun spices and the pesto combo may sound a bit weird but I really enjoyed it!X

Hi I'm new!

I'm on Extra Easy.

I made the Slimming World Ham, tomato and mushroom Gratin from the website.

Really really yummy. It's basically ham, tomato, mushroom and onion with pasta and low fat natural yogurt and egg baked in the oven. Served with a large side salad. My husband is even eating all these dinners and loved them. Made enough for lunch for both of us for tomorrow too!

Red Day

Oven baked chicken breast stuffed with mozzarella (HEA) with grilled veggies (red/white onions, courgettes, peppers, sliced carrots and cherry tomatoes) with a spicy tomato sauce.

Might use a coop pizza (HEB) and grill it with some crushed garlic as a garlic flatbread type.

Going to try a new 'KFC' style recipe with chicken drumsticks, fries, cheesy mushrooms & lots of tomatoes (don't like salad!).

Ive took some extra lean beef mince out of the freezer for dinner but not sure what Im making with it yet! Im a bit sick of cootage pie, spag bol, chilli etc etc so I might have a little hunt through the recipe section for something yummy to make! x

Im thinking a kebab home made :)

It's still hot so Special Potato Salad with radishes from the garden!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tonight's is going to be homemade meat balls with pasta and home made tomato sauce with lots of veggies in

reptara said:
Tonight's is going to be homemade meat balls with pasta and home made tomato sauce with lots of veggies in

Hey

How do u make your meatballs stay together? Assuming it's beef/lamb meatballs? My one and only attempt..ended up as a Mexican chilli style spag Bol instead heehee :)

Laura_carlburgess said:
Hey

How do u make your meatballs stay together? Assuming it's beef/lamb meatballs? My one and only attempt..ended up as a Mexican chilli style spag Bol instead heehee :)

Hi Laura
Yes I use extra lean beef mince plenty of garlic which is sticky and I presume helps then an egg pre whisked and mixed in. I dry fry them a few at a time so there's not too many in the pan then in to the oven for about fifteen minutes to finish them off and they usually stay together.

Pasta n sauce with plenty of extra veggies after I've taken kids to there swimming lessons & dance lesson X

Back