Whats for tea tonight?

Butternut squash and red lentil curry.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

I made a sweet potato, chickpea and lentil curry last night. Couldn't be bothered heating it up today, so had it cold on top of a salad. It was lovely!

Am I minging? :p

I like the sound of that!

Didn't enjoy my sardines though too much of a mission and don't think they went very well with the roast veg and pasta flavours oh well lesson learned!

silly sausage said:
I made a sweet potato, chickpea and lentil curry last night. Couldn't be bothered heating it up today, so had it cold on top of a salad. It was lovely!

No that sounds right up my street! X

Tonight Matthew.....I'm going to have a sweet chilli glazed salmon fillet with stirfried veg (from Co-op pack) and SW chips! X

Really fancied roast chicken and all the trimmings minus rosties. Lol

Lentil and mushroom loaf and SW chips! Doing green which is just as well as I forgot to bring veg to work!

Sassia said:
Ooh do you have the recipe? Sounds lovely!

It's in the recipe forum, it's blimming lovely, I made mine with red lentils, it was my tea last night and tonight! In fact I can't wait to make another!

thank you!

*runs off to look*

Lots of roast chicken with braised celery and carrots, followed by fruits of the forest and passionfruit yogurt.

silly sausage said:

Not at all. I love cold curry for lunch, have it with salad stuff all the time.

Shirleen said:
It's in the recipe forum, it's blimming lovely, I made mine with red lentils, it was my tea last night and tonight! In fact I can't wait to make another!

Hi there

Where's the recipe forum please? X

Sweet and sour pork with noodles - and only 2 syns

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Am gonna go for home made chicken kebab using my hea for my wholemeal pitta with a load of salad Mmmmmmm

Back