Whats for tea tonight?

We're going Greek tonight. I think it will be chicken kebabs, chilli sauce and hummus. Yum, Yum.

Leftover chicken and veg from last night somehow incorporated into a salad by the hubby :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

chicken pineapple & plain boiled rice from the chinese, does anyone know the syns? im taking the rice as rice as just boiled :)

Wasn't organised enough to make curry so will have that tomorrow instead, will marinate meat overnight.

So am having Quorn balls in ratatouille sauce probs with pasta.

no idea!!!! I'm playing frozen minced dinner roulette as we speak..chilli or spag bol..not sure what's about to happen....i think it's bolognese though....

Kieragh1515 said:
Went to Indian restaurant and got lamb rogan Josh (7.5 syns or thereabouts in the book), when it arrived it looked like there was oil/ butter and cream in it. Sooooooo there's no way it can be 7.5 syns right?

When I had Rogan Josh it was very tomatoey and definitely not creamy. It was full of veg from what u can recall.
Don't worry though, and I hope it was yummy!!

Kx

Kwise1 said:
When I had Rogan Josh it was very tomatoey and definitely not creamy. It was full of veg from what u can recall.
Don't worry though, and I hope it was yummy!!

Kx

Big sigh, so disappointed... there was veg in it and defo tomatoes but also cream & butter. Am gutted. X

Kieragh1515 said:
Big sigh, so disappointed... there was veg in it and defo tomatoes but also cream & butter. Am gutted. X

Don't be, maybe they all have varying amounts of butter & cream in depending which restaurant you go to.

I am sure you will be fine hun

Kx

Went to Indian restaurant and got lamb rogan Josh (7.5 syns or thereabouts in the book), when it arrived it looked like there was oil/ butter and cream in it. Sooooooo there's no way it can be 7.5 syns right?

Isn't that what the syns are for the buter and oil?
It does vary from place to place and the portion size of it. I often have an Indian meal and use the syns in the book as a gudeline and have still lost so don't stress and spoil your enjoyment of a treaty meal :)

*Emsie* said:
Isn't that what the syns are for the buter and oil?
It does vary from place to place and the portion size of it. I often have an Indian meal and use the syns in the book as a gudeline and have still lost so don't stress and spoil your enjoyment of a treaty meal :)

That's a good point Emsie actually, hadn't stopped to think about that! Will Syn it higher just to be a bit on safe side tho. It was lovely, be worse if it wasn't eh!

Back