Whats for tea tonight?

SW burger and chips I think.....there's room for me to change my mind though!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Steamed chicken with star anise, a spice from Asia. But no carbs for today

Went to a children's birthday and had a slice of pizza and a slice of cake (eek!) and then went to a tapas restaurant for dinner with my fiancé and had:
- meatballs
- potatoes with garlic mayo
- mini paella
- stuffed mushrooms
- calamari
- chorizo in red wine
- large glass of White wine

So I'm guessing about a ZILLION syns today! Lol! Ah well back on track tomorrow!

BeckyBunny said:
Went to a children's birthday and had a slice of pizza and a slice of cake (eek!) and then went to a tapas restaurant for dinner with my fiancé and had:
- meatballs
- potatoes with garlic mayo
- mini paella
- stuffed mushrooms
- calamari
- chorizo in red wine
- large glass of White wine

So I'm guessing about a ZILLION syns today! Lol! Ah well back on track tomorrow!

Oh yum , sounds gorgeous !!

Joes burgers , BNS chips & coleslaw here (another day of beautiful weather) and another weekend painting - the porch this time - yay no ceilings!!

Kx

Gammon, eggs, chips, pineapple and balsalmic glazed onions. Mmmmm

BBQ outside in this beautiful hot sticky weather xxx :)

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

I don't know :-(

Think I might do a sort of kedgeree. I know it's supposed to be a breakfast but with home made curry rice, boiled eggs, smoked hoki (which tastes the same as haddock to me) and flat leaf parsley I think it will make a nice but quick late dinner for when I get back from my shift at the pub.

Think I'll put some sweetcorn in it too and I would have had it with superfree salad but I haven't been shopping so I'll have to cook some mixed veg out of the frozen bag instead

soopermummy said:
Barbecue here n salad!!!

Mmmmmmm YUMMY i really don't know what to have :-(

BBQ of course :) just had a SW burger on a wholemeal roll (HEB) and some oven roasted veggies (onion, peppers, mushroom, courgettes, cherry toms and garlic)

Roast chicken and veg and aunt Bessies yorshires :)

I can't wait!

Spaghetti & lean beef meatballs with a load of sauce made up of tomatoes, leek & courgette topped with cheddar from HXA nom nom nom!!

I just made vegetable soup from some leeks, potatoes, peppers, carrots and tomatoes I had in the fridge and some stock. Yum yum.

My other half loved it too, which is always a bonus with SW food. :D

I had home made lamb burgers & salad :D

had 2 quorn burgers (1syn) 2 rashers of extra lean bacon and baked beans YUMMY

Back