Whats for tea tonight?

Tonight is roasted chicken thighs (or perhaps BBQ'd if the rains stops by then!) with new spuds and a massive green salad :eek:)

A fillet of fish,.. Think it's something on the lines of cod/haddock (basically White flaky fish) going to put it in foil in the oven in some Asian spices as have spring onions, baby corn, sugar snap peas, peppers and courgettes to use up.

Annya said:
Tonight is roasted chicken thighs (or perhaps BBQ'd if the rains stops by then!) with new spuds and a massive green salad :eek:)

Rain?! Please no! I've just bought everything for a BBQ! First time doing fish on there, not sure hubby was too impressed when I told him the fish still had heads on!!

Spicy chicken with veggies x

Stuffed peppers with rice, onion, mushroom, cherry toms and mozzarella - maybe with a baked pot or salad but Im getting sick of salad lol. or some SW chips. x

That sounds lush. I often have stuffed peppers. Great way of using odds and sods in the fridge. :)

The last of four 'syn free' sausages from Quorn :( xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Pasta with Smoked Salmon (it's so good - pasta in a creamy Philly and a touch of White wine topped with smoked salmon steamed in stock that's cooked carrots & leeks piled on top!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aldi pork shank in apple and cider sauce (not too keen on the sauce!) with steamed celery and carrots, followed by bowl of defrosted fruits of the forest.

Some sort of chicken pasta made with leftover bbq sauce with the rest of the carton of passata added! Might make it into a bake with cheese on top.....

Prawn & pepper stew, yummy!

I had spicy homemade rice with peas and sweetcorn and a chicken breast

Tiger prawns with sea bass and potatoes cooked on BBQ with a salad

Attachments

• image-699689925.jpg
    image-699689925.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 53
Back