Whats for tea tonight?

Roast chicken breast, roast carrots and potatoes and garlic mushrooms. Two bananas after tea to make up the 1/3rd :)

i had egg fried rice with spring onion/pepper/mrooms in it with 2x aldi thai fishcakes which are gorgeous - though i synned the sweet chiili sauce that came with it! Later for dinner(on nights) having left over rice with aldi red thai chicken fillets( the only ones listed are the chiil/garlic ones which are free on red/e/e, so gonna take say these are free too lol), raspberries for later x

Chinese tonight because of many reasons:

1. Its Friday ;)
2. Normally have one on weigh in night (Last night) but ate super healthy so having it tonight :p
3. Only having chicken in black bean sauce which is 5syns and some free nooooooodles :):):)

xxx

Turkey meat fahita style with plain boiled rice Mmmmmmm

curry tonight for me it is cooking now really slowly and it smells really lush , cant wait for me to be tucking in to it lol

Tonight we're either going to have chilli, rice and salad (garlic bread for OH) or chicken, baked potato and salad :D

SW Chilli - NOM.

Haven't had it for ages, so really looking forward to tea :)

xx

No Chilli for me :cry:I forgot to get the mince out of the freezer this morning :rolleyes:

So it's chicken and mushroom pasta n sauce with steamfresh veg thrown in... not quite as good as chilli.

xx

i just had a bowl of my first ever attempt at superspeed soup

ok...its a little burnt....silly me, but other than that its very tasty and filling

i put a danish crispbread in there (1.5syns) just to give it a bit extra awesomeness :D

chilli sausage chunks in mixed veg stir fry (a bit over-gingered but nice all the same) followed by three frozen pineapple 'sticks' dipped in yogurt.

Back