Whats for tea tonight?

Defrosted some venison steaks this morning (a rare treat cos they're usually so expensive but bought from the whoopsie counter) with the full intention of making a lovely meal with roasties and veg for me and hubby. However I wasn't well this afternoon and ended up going to bed for a few hours and didn't feel like making all the mess of a full dinner (too many pans to wash!).

We ended up having venison steak, SW chips, "fried" onions & "fried" tomatoes and a few mixed beans in tom sauce left over from yesterday. The venison melted in my mouth so I couldn't resist . . . . . had to slap it into half a WHITE subroll !! :eek: Figured it was worth the 6.5 syns it cost me.

Then the sweet cravings kicked in so I had a banana and a few raspberries with a WW rich chocolate dessert poured over it. Absolutely divine and only 3 syns.
:17729:

Good job I've been good all day before that. lol

gonnabesmall said:
me too,athough its a takeaway,lol.do you feel guilty for eating it athough it irristable ,yum,cant wait till tea time,only now sorting out me dinner,lol

A bit guilty but I'm not going to worry about it too much. Enjoy x

Home made burgers and actifried chips with grilled tomatoes.

Really looking forward to it. :)

Might gave a burger bun as a syn too!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well last night was chilli, although I've decided I hate cheap rice... it just literally turned to stodge :( Maybe its my cooking? Who knows!

So tonight will be chicken breast, baked potato and salad :)

Surf & turf!!!! Gonna have Steak with prawns, chips and either coleslaw OR roasted root veggies! :)

i'm craving chinese salt and pepper chips :( i want the greasiness of them. desperately!!!!!!! heeeellllpppp!!!!!!!

Anyone have any ideas for a starter with melon?

I defrosted some chicken with intentions for making Thai and veg curry before we go to the cinema tonight however I fell asleep and have to leave in 10 minutes so it was a blt on wholemeal bread (he b) and a tsp of low fat spread (1 syn)

Chicken fried rice and chinese curry sauce (2 syns) with lots of steamed broccoli - I have a hangover from hell and am craving naughty food, so only this will do!

Back