Whats for tea tonight?

What are they? I've not heard of them

salt and pepper chips? like off a chinese....oh my god....they're amazing, greasy chips with chillis pepper and onion.....

probably but it's the grease i'm craving! going to do SW KFC instead to make me feel better!

Having saved most of my syns this week am having an Indian tonight x

Taken from my food diary:

I am rather proud of today's dinner. I was feeling a bit sad that I wasn't getting to go see Transfromers AGAIN. So decided to cheer myself up.

Starter: Melon (ss)
Main: Surf & turf (steak & prawns (s)) with SW Chips (potatoes, frylight) roasted veggies (Mushrooms (s), onions (s), cherry tomatoes (s), peppers (s), courgette (s)) and a little bit of homemade slaw (Total 0%, Kraft fat free french dressing, lime juice, carrots (s), onions (s), cabbage (s)).

Pudding: Frozen berries (raspberries (ss), blackberries (ss)), strawberries (ss) and total 0% yogurt with splenda.

After my gorgeous Indian meal out last night which was soooo yummy. Back on plan with pork steak , Sw roasts and veg. Yum.

Steak, Large Salad and a couple of new poatates... Yummy :)

catmonkey said:
After my gorgeous Indian meal out last night which was soooo yummy. Back on plan with pork steak , Sw roasts and veg. Yum.

I had an Indian too first one in 7 months lol id forgotten how nice it is lol but Im back on plan to today sw roast dinner minus the rosties :)

Bacon Cheeseburgers, chips, salad and slaw. :)

stuffed jackets (cook jacket,scoop potato out,mash in pot with cooked bacon,onion,cheese,restuff jacket and cook for further 20 mins) with salad and a little syn free bbq sauce.

Falafals and couscous stuffed peppers, maybe a bit extra roast veg to boost my superfree for the day. And some cherries later -might do one of those cherry recipes from the new mag, loving cherries at the moment :)

I'm waiting for mine to cook..sw roasties, cauli,broc,carrots and swede (1/3 superfree) and a quorn burger.

Fantastic thread for inspiration! xx

Thai chicken and vegatabe curry with Jasmine rice fom the extra easy cookbook - just need to find he energy to cook it now :)

Back