Whats for tea tonight?

The other half of the roast chicken dinner with mega veggies we had last night.

My Actifry arrived whilst I was away over the weekend so methinks I will try some roasties with rosemary and paprika........... nom nom nom

I have posted in the recipe section to see if the Beetroot Rissoto can be baked - if so we will try that tonight :D

if not back to the drawing board!! haha

Back on track

Chilli non Carne with shredded lettuce, HEA cheese in Taco Shells with a dollop of Greek

Mmmmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not sure yet! we're running low on food at the moment (and skint) so it'll be a concoction of whatever i can put together! maybe savoury rice with added frozen veg and a chicken breast

going to make 9 syn chicken fajita pizza :) lots of syns but so worth it x

Baked potato with cottage cheese. Followed by raspberries topped with vanilla yogurt.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

KFC style chicken, SW chips, baked beans and after my mahoosive salad today for lunch I cant face it again so any suggestions how to make it ee?

Sw quiche ive put ham and onion in well looking forward to it with lots of salad

Inspired by Lady A's regular curries, I'm doing a Keema Curry... probably far from authentic as googled the recipe!

I felt like experimenting tonight. I made.. lamb meatballs with pasta and a mint, cucumber and natural yogurt sauce. It was very tasty aswell! shall add to my recipe book! haha

Back