Whats for tea tonight?

Superspeed spicy tomato soup
6 wholegrain ryvita crackerbread Heb
2 laughing cow extra light cheese part Hea

I had chilli made with ex lean mince baked beans chopped toms onions diced chillis tbsp tom puree salt pepper dash light soy sauce red n green peppers. Had it with rice n half plate ov salad was lush. ( left over chilli from mon night) :)

Littlestar_kc said:
Home made curry tonight with rice.

Going to use pataks tikka masala paste or maybe pataks madras paste not sure, I'll see which has the low syn count and decide that way.

Also going to use diced turkey tonight instead of chicken. Don't know if it's just me but I've noticed not only is chicken getting expensive for not a lot of actual chicken but watery when cooking?

Hiya do u kno how many syns in the pataks madras sauce? Plz :)

I had salmon (with soy, ginger and a little bit of sw chilli sauce) roasted peppers, butternut, red onion and aubergine, garlic dip ( mayo and yog)

Quorn "chicken" supreme with rice and salad - 3.5 syns and worth every one!

Im not sure ive been having sw quiche alot so Im gonna step back from it tonight and have sw chicken curry with veg

Roasted veggies in my new actifry - they best live up to the hype I have read....

Will it work if i just spray them with frylight will they still come out with a bit of a crispy outside???

Back