Whats for tea tonight?

I have made a big cottage pie - onions, garlic, peppers, courgette, tomatoes, Carrots,tinned toms, mixed herbs, tsp of chicken bovril, quorn mince then topped with carrot & swede mash made up with a sachet of butter buds - yum!!

Will have with some roasted potatoes (actifried) & green beans :D

The other half of the beef casserole from yesterday with mega-veg on the side - nom nom nom

I have made a big cottage pie - onions, garlic, peppers, courgette, tomatoes, Carrots,tinned toms, mixed herbs, tsp of chicken bovril, quorn mince then topped with carrot & swede mash made up with a sachet of butter buds - yum!!

Will have with some roasted potatoes (actifried) & green beans :D

What are butter buds prithee tell??

Rump steak (with the fat trimmed off) jacket potato/or SW wedges and a spinach salad with possibly broccoli on the side? And a tbsp of light mayonnaise (2 syns!)

Fillet steak (if any fat will be trimmed but it's very lean) SW chips (HEB as doing red day) onions, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes "fried" with fresh garlic and a side salad

I wanted diet coke chicken but I was missing a vital ingrediant - and it wasn't the chicken!

I am having chicken breast with paprika and roast new potatoes with garlic and mustard. Oh and some steam veg stuff to bump up my superfree :)

Sweet Potato Curry, basmati rice and natural fat free yogurt on the side - 0 syns /100% delicious !!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Spiced steamed haddock, steamed veg & steamed baby potatoes cooked in the.... steam oven

V scrummy, note to self use steam oven MORE!

It makes the most wonderful rice in the world - I wouldn't use anything else :)

Jacket potatoes with beans, quorn sausages and some tomatoes.

All freeeeeeee :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

With me working my dreaded 3-11 shift, i managed to squeeze in some pasta mixed with passata, tomatoes and peppers, yummy :) and free on extra easy ;)

Back