Whats for tea tonight?

Hi newbie & welcome!! Your first meal sounds blinking yummy!! Does it end up like a carbonara?? I'm not a fan of quark but this sounds really nice & I bet it doesn't taste so awful with all those flavours xx :)

Thank you :D
Yeah it does taste like a carbonara! The eggs help with the taste and texture, I'm not sure it would be that nice without them.
I found the recipe on this post : http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/196935-carbonara-made-quark.html

I skipped the bit where you reserve 1/4 of the pasta water, in hindsight I think I would have left it in as it would have made the sauce even creamier, closer to actual cream!

I'm having steak, SW chips and loads of veg...yum yum!

Sticky chicken from the SW website (try if it if you haven't already, it's gorgeous) with roasted BNS and salad.

Tesco burgers which I just worked out are 2 syns each (they were left in the freezer from out pre SW days) with actifried chips and broccoli :)

Tesco burgers which I just worked out are 2 syns each (they were left in the freezer from out pre SW days) with actifried chips and broccoli :)

You remembered today then???!!! ;)

Well, the law on Thursday dictates that it should be salt and pepper chicken... But I kind of had that last night, so no doubt it will be something super duper extra free tonight to make up for it!

Debridger said:
creamy courgette risotto - it was lovely :)

Any chance of a recipe for this? Sounds delicious!!! Xx

Chicken and mushroom stirfry on boiled rice!! Syn free and super speedy to make! Xx

pork dinner! :D

A healthy grill up Mmmmmmm quorn sausages, beans tomotos bacon and mushrooms Mmmmmmm

I'm going to have tomato and pasta soup for tea tonight...trying to keep it quite light so that I'm not carrying extra pounds of weight tomorrow when I weigh myself ;) Not that it's going to make a difference considering how bad I've been, lol! xx

Peppercorn steak tagliatelle with creme fraiche om nom nom xxxx

I'm having something naughty as it's treat night & I've stayed the same so maybe chicken nuggets & chips & back on it tomz :( xxx

Charmel said:
Well, the law on Thursday dictates that it should be salt and pepper chicken... But I kind of had that last night, so no doubt it will be something super duper extra free tonight to make up for it!

We had home made chicken fried rice and it was gorgeous!

Back