Whats for tea tonight?

Well I am either having cottage pie made from quorn, onions, garlic, peppers, courgettes, carrots & tomatoes, topped with carrot & swede mash. I have half made this this morning, but realised I'd used my swede yesterday, so need to get some more from the supermarket later.

OR - I have a couple of portions of mushroom & lentil loaf that we could have.

Which ever the choice, it will be served with broccoli & roasted pots made in the actifry.

Roasted pepper with Mexican rice after zumba! I must go!!!! I must go!!!! keep trying to think of reasons why I shouldn't lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tonight's dinner is a bit of a mystery - whatever we come up with after an hour of badminton! There are chicken fillets in the fridge so something made with those most likely.

Half of a roast chicken here, with some roasties done in the Actifry and, a ton of veg left over from last nights tea and about about 4 syns worth of gravy (yeah, I love me gravy)!! :)

Coq au Vin out of an old SW magazine with loads of roasted veg!

Thinking of homemade mushroom rissoto with some cheese and maybe some ham or bacon to use up my HEB on a green day.

SW quiche with bacon, mushrooms and onions (no added extra cheese), salad and boiled new potatoes. Went down a treat :)

Sainsburys butchers choice 50% pork sausages (2 = 5 syns). Mushrooms. Bacon. And tinned spaghetti. Nom nom xx

Coq au Vin out of an old SW magazine with loads of roasted veg!

This was absolutely delish..had it with some roasted veg and some mash (HEXB)...will deffo be having this again :drool:

Roast chicken (minus skin!) with a yummy salad, peppers and lovely hard-boiled eggs. Filled me up nicely, cup of tea later. x

ham and cheese omelette with large salad, then fresh pineapple

clelmt said:
could i ask how you make your chicken fried rice please

Sorry for taking so long to reply - I've been away.

I've had to ask DH... He makes it! He boils up the rice first. In a wok he fries spring onions and garlic in fry light, then add the rice (uncle bens is least sticky so best), then add a beaten egg and some peas. Finally he adds soy sauce and cooked shredded chicken on top. It's really yummy :)

Beans and Scrambled Egg (couldn't be bothered after Zumba lol)
Banana
Small Milky Bar 3.5 syns

had a mega hungry day today for some reason...
had loads of veg - cauli, carrots, brocolli , bit of smash (ran out of potatoes and didnt fancy going back in to town and a chicken breast with gravy:)

Husband made a prawn risotto. Twas yummy!

Gonna try a new recipe today : sausage, pork and vegetable Pilaf - will post it up on my recipe thread with pics if yum

Not sure what's for tea for us tonight - OH may be away with work this evening but don't know yet, so haven't taken anything out of the freezer just in case.

If he is away then I'll probably just have beans on toast or something quick like that (as haven't used my HEA or HEB yet today). If he's at home then it'll either be pasta with quorn peices, tomatoes, pepper, etc, or roast haddock with SW chips and veg.

Back