Whats for tea tonight?

Joes syn free sausages,
now should I have them with roast new pots and broccoli and cauli and peas, or batchelors rice, broccoli Cauli and peas???

Tonight is lazy night as I am shattered. A teething little un is no fun! So it'll be a pasta n sauce with a steam bag of veg thrown in.

thanks for the ideas guys...

I have gone for asda meat free dried chilli mix added tin of b beans, kidney beans, mixed beans, tin tomatoes, chopped pepper, onion and will serve with rice - am i right in thinking on a green day you do not need a 1/3 plate superfree?

Chicken and bacon (fat removed) boiled potatoes broccoli carrots mushy peas sweetcorn mangetout mmmmmm that be me full for rest of night!

Pitta with mince (2 SYNS total & 1 HEB per person)
(open HEB Pitta lightly toasted with a thin coating of a mince recipe which is then grilled to cook) served with SW coleslaw & salad

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Shelski said:
Soy and Ginger salmon with sweetcorn,mangetout, spring onions and garlic noodles. Half a syn on ee. Delicious!

If that's the recipe from the EE book it's gawgeous

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had boiled rice with Chinese five spice chicken was YUMMY

Slimmer11 said:
Where do you buy chinese 5 spices from?

Thanks

You can buy them in asda already ground normally were the spices are x

Slimmer11 said:
Where do you buy chinese 5 spices from?

Thanks

Hi they sell them in asda you will find them were all the spices are x

MinkyDinky said:
not strictly having any 1/3rd superfree but lots of vodka :) Bad week and need it :(

Me too. Just had a full on takeaway curry with a cadbury chocolate bar after... Wanted it, needed it and not going to regret it :) x

Harissa Coated Chicken........

Pete’s Harissa Coated Chicken

Serves 2

Ingredients

2 chicken breasts
Harissa paste
125g rice
Light soy sauce
Dark soy sauce

Method

In an oven-proof dish marinade the chicken breasts in light soy sauce and cover, place in the fridge, leave for at least 1 hr.

Remove the chicken from the fridge and tip the marinade away and cover the chicken with Harissa paste using a food brush, cover with tinfoil, put into an oven preheated to 180c for 20 mins then remove tinfoil and cook for a further 10mins.

Cook the rice as per the packet instructions, when cooked remove the rice and tip into a sieve, place the sieve onto the saucepan, cover and leave to “steam” until the chicken is ready.

Serve on a bed of rice and add dark soy sauce to taste.

Attachments

• Harissa Chicken (Large).JPG
    Harissa Chicken (Large).JPG
    295 KB · Views: 69
Tonight I'm having a HM syn free burger with bread roll base but topped with cheese and beefsteak tomato slice served with actifry wedges.......mmmm can't wait :D

Meat free chilli with added peppers and onions served with a medley of veg.

I made the chilli yesterday and it made a huge vat full so going to freeze 5 portions and eat one tonight:D

skinnyminx said:
Meat free chilli with added peppers and onions served with a medley of veg.

I made the chilli yesterday and it made a huge vat full so going to freeze 5 portions and eat one tonight:D

Nom...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Back