Whats for tea tonight?

Home made burger & salad mmm mmm

Egg & Chips (kids to have beans) - I might also do HEB bacon, mushroom & tomato

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What was left of yesterday Quorn curry perked up with more veg... And a wholemeal Pitta hexb instead of a naan...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

A SW fry up (I can never face it in the morning!) consisting of WW sausages, bacon with the fat removed, 2 x wholemeal bread toast, tinned tomatoes, mushrooms, fried eggs (the parental units are having fried bread with theirs but I will resist! :D)

Ready cooked chicken (skin to be removed) with salad. A red day I think? :)

New start today so going for:
pizza topped chicken (HExA) potato wedges, roasted peppers & salad ;)

New start for me after a well deserved break :)

Having fillet steak with sautéed onions, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes in fresh garlic. SW smoked paprika/cayenne pepper chips (HEB) and salad (lettuce, red cabbage, onion and peppers)

can i buy a ready cooked chicken from tesco and take the skin off and it still be free, or would i be better off just cooking one myself.

getting fed up of not knowing what to cook for tea so thought i would go for a easy options

lwoolley said:
can i buy a ready cooked chicken from tesco and take the skin off and it still be free, or would i be better off just cooking one myself.

getting fed up of not knowing what to cook for tea so thought i would go for a easy options

We did that yesterday. Yes it's fine :)

Kieragh1515 said:
Oh thank god, I was winging it when I have these & hoping for best lol.

Yep. Like taking the batter of take away fish I guess :)

lwoolley said:
i can just about cope with taking the.skin of chicken there is no way i could buy fish and then take batter off lol

No I don't see the point either.

Either cook fish at home or stay away from the chippy!!!

having a full on lunch - well lamb shank, cauli, brocolli, leeks, green beans and carrots....

so tea will be either salad with cottage cheese and a couple of slices of ham, or my all time favourite cubed actifry'ed marrow with a sprinkle of herbs.....:D

Back