Whats for tea tonight?

lsf666 said:
Roast chicken pieces with roasted veg (some to be saved and added to cous cous for tomorrow's lunch) and actifried bns & sweet potatoes. Plus some greens (not sure but possibly savoy cabbage)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hubby's just about to start cooking. He needed a hand with getting everything out of the fridge. Here's why:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-334338688.jpg
    image-334338688.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 71
Good question! I think they were discovery - I'll check when I go downstairs. Bought them in the 'chilli' part at tesco today. They are far easier for kids to eat.

I've just made a gorgeous veggi curry with onions, garlic, potatoes, carrots, peppers, tomatoes, lentils, mushrooms & broccoli, with spices & stock - oh it tastes blummin good, can't wait to tuck into that tonight esp once all the flavours have had even more change to infuse :D :D

Chicken of some description - could be a curry or stuffed chicken, who knows, it's a mystery! :)

OH has the day off today so I'm hoping that dinner will be sorted out, or be in the process of being sorted out at least, when I get home... ah, nope, just seen the PAF (Piglet Air Force) go past the window!

Coq au vin, minus the vin as neither husband or I drink wine- so I refuse to buy some!

lol @ jebus :)

Tonight we're having a random shepherd's pie-esque "thang" consisting of onions, mince, carrots, mixed beans in chilli sauce and a stock pot topped with mashed spud, carrot and laughing cows.

I have no idea what it's going to taste like but I hope it's edible!

If you couldn't tell it was "use whatever left overs you can find" Monday! :)

lol @ jebus :)

Tonight we're having a random shepherd's pie-esque "thang" consisting of onions, mince, carrots, mixed beans in chilli sauce and a stock pot topped with mashed spud, carrot and laughing cows.

I have no idea what it's going to taste like but I hope it's edible!

If you couldn't tell it was "use whatever left overs you can find" Monday! :)

Sound lush!
Falling off the badwagon is really rubbish! But gives a good auld quote haha :)

Beef Goulash packed with mushrooms and onion

Back