Whats for tea tonight?

Quorn sausages mashed potato carrots cauliflower green beans and sweetcorn just ate it and it was delicious xx

I'm going to have sw quiche made with bacon, chicken, onion and pepper, sw chips and salad. Then a magnum mini (8 1/2 syns) for dessert.

Kellyhellen said:
Syn free Indian chicken curry with small portion of rice (not sure on syns yet - first time having rice on sw) and roasted carrots and bns.

Followed by a coconut muller light if my husband has found any for me!

Oooo... Coconut muller light! I can't wait to try them! I have been waiting for 1st August!!! LOL xxx

It's so hot here - don't know how you guys are all managing to cook- hats off to you!!
But its 28 degrees - so Sausage, Coleslaw & salad!!!

Sausages cooked, Coleslaw made - all ready for later!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Leek and pea pasta, with garlic and herb Philly! Its in this months SW mag! Yum!!

Followed by sin free lemon meringue pies! :) xx

Kwise1 said:
It's so hot here - don't know how you guys are all managing to cook- hats off to you!!

Kx

Wow thats hot! Are you in the uk? Oh no, let me rephrase, are you in the north of the uk? It's nowhere near that hot here... And it's cloudy and raining! Enjoy your sun :)

And it turns out my risotto was chicken and bacon. But I'm on a green day so I've eaten around the meat!

Super speed soup!! Wish me luck! Xx

Scrambled eggs and beans on toast (using HEXs for my bread and I use laughing cow instead of butter and a splash of milk in the eggs) with brown sauce (1 syn) followed by strawberries and vanilla yogurt for dessert! Can't wait, i'm starving now. Just got back from a 5km run, so i've certainly worked up an appetite!!

Kwise1 said:

Kx

Where do u live that's 28 degrees? I want some of that hahaha :) x

Not sure...on a green day and have all sorts of the normal veggies in (onions, peppers, courgettes, mushrooms, baby corn, mange tout, cherry toms) plus have my HEB and HEA left (only 1 HEB as have 2 Alpen bars today so far)

Any ideas?? X

Charmel said:
Wow thats hot! Are you in the uk? Oh no, let me rephrase, are you in the north of the uk? It's nowhere near that hot here... And it's cloudy and raining! Enjoy your sun :)

And it turns out my risotto was chicken and bacon. But I'm on a green day so I've eaten around the meat!

Laura_carlburgess said:
Where do u live that's 28 degrees? I want some of that hahaha :) x

London- well the outer part hee hee-
It's still hot - ceiling fans on all windows & doors open - and tomorrow it is supposed to be hotter - so more salad!!

Kx

Back