Whats for tea tonight?

roast chicken, carrots, cauli, brocolli, green beans, leeks, gravy with a bit of added smash for thickness....

Chinese flavoured chicken breast with 2 slices of wholemeal bread with some crunchy lettece

Chinese style pork with roasted veg, carrots, brocolli and jacket potato. :) yum! :)

Jacket potato with quorn sausages (old free ones), beans and chopped tomatoes. Yum - very full up!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Quorn meat balls in homemade tomato sauce with WM spaghetti.

First time having quorn meatballs not bad but not as good as the real thing.

Happyem72 said:
Quorn meat balls in homemade tomato sauce with WM spaghetti.

First time having quorn meatballs not bad but not as good as the real thing.

I live on Quorn, you soon realise that they pick up what flavours you cook with them, and before you know it you don't notice the difference, apart from no fat or gristle...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

pizza topped chicken (HExA) potato wedges, roasted peppers & salad ;)

Had it sunday and it was gorgeous x

Either pork chop with roasted veg or Chilli con carne

im going to the gym half 5 till half 8 so think i may russle up cous cous, new pots and carrots when i get in or maybe miss the new pots out x

I've just made some mushroom soup which is really thick so instead of adding more stock I think I will use this as a sauce with pork and pasta

I set off making a shepherds pie type thing but with quorn, but ended up bunging that much stuff in not quite sure what it is!! haha
Made up of onions, garlic, peppers, mushrooms, carrots, tomatoes, celery, tinned tomatoes, red lentils & chick peas then finally stock & seasoning, but it is topped with mashed potatoes which tasted amazing given that I haven't had real mash potato for over a year!! haha the joys of butterbuds ;) x

Just had diet coke chicken for the first time and it was delicious I used Garlic in it as well as the diet coke passata and Worcestershire sauce.
xxx

I'm making a chilli but not home try so gonna be a late one!!

We had Quorn steak with sw chips,salad and a spoon of light coleslaw

Back